42. Speed, concentration, and intelligence?

We take the earliest flight the next day so that I can make it back for my next schedule.

I'm filming running man today!

If only I can make it.

The pilot has just announced that there is a slight delay so Freddie and I decided to get ready right on the plane!

As usual, we're chitchatting the whole time while trying to get me ready.

'Wah, I can't believe "Justin" got you another Cartier bracelet after what you did last time!' Obviously, I've told Freddie about most of our date last night, up to the point when Jungkook oppa told me he loves me....

'Yeah, neither can I.' I still haven't told him about my conversation with Sejin manager nim. And I still haven't brought it up to anybody, not even my closest friends like Freddie, Jimin oppa or Soobin.

'Ja, we're going for no makeup today.' He's already helped me apply some moisturiser and sunscreen. ' You're gonna be running around and sweating a lot today. And you don't really like having makeup on anyways, so we'll let the audience see your bare face.'

'You just know me so well, oppa.' I manage a smile so he can't tell something's on my mind. I then get changed in the bathroom.

I'm wearing a navy tank top and leggings which are both from Fila. BTS is their brand ambassador so we often get clothes from them, both for the boys and me. The outfit is sporty and comfortable, I love it.

Again, when have I not loved Freddie oppa's outfits?

Freddie oppa and I rush out of the airport as soon as we landed, leaving our suitcases for the team to pick up. The van is already waiting for us when we finally managed to get through the crowd of journalists and fans. It's really a pity that I don't get to interact with the STARS but they somehow all know I've got running man shooting today so they even helped me get pass the press!

Freddie oppa received a phone call from the production team of Running Man, who said that they will wait for me! But I have to enter the introduction straight away without meeting any of the hosts or guests at all which I'm fine with it.

We finally arrive at the set and the production team there tells me what I have to do for today's episode briefly and off I go.

The hosts are now standing in a semi circle and give the most exaggerated expressions when I come out of the van. Koreans are just the best at reacting!

' Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Shannon!' I greet them with a lot of bowing. Apart from me, Tanya and Jihwa are also here. There's also 4 other male idols but I have no idea what their names are.

Shannon, when will your lazy ass finally go and learn the names of the colleagues that work in the same industry as you?

At least I've learnt the names of all the Running Man MCs.

After all the greetings, I'm guided to stand in the centre while the hosts ask the idols questions.

'Welcome to all our guests,' Jaesuk sunbaenim says. 'Please, could you make an offiicial introduction to our audience.'

'The moon guides and the sun shines. Hello, we are,' Tanya first says and Jihwa joins her to say, 'Miss Sunshine.'

They all clap and Kwangsoo sunbaenim says, ' that's such a pretty introduction.'