caught.| sylvain

warnings: kisses, cussing, slight implications?

"sylvain-"

"hush."

wet kisses echoed throughout the blue lions classroom. your head was tilted up, cheek nestled in sylvain's red hair. he worked his way around your neck and collarbone, biting and kissing every inch.

you twisted his hair in your fingers and pulled him up to meet you. his eyes reflected in the lamp's light and all you could see was lust, want, and something else. his nose pushed yours out of the way and he planted a firm kiss on the corner of your mouth teasingly.

you rolled your eyes. "c'mon sylvain. we only have ten more minutes."

"you're right, but damn with you i could finish in ten minutes," he joked.

you slapped his arm lightly and tugged him closer again, pressing your lips to his lightly. his hands circled all the way around your waist and held you close as he tilted his head. you hooked your leg around his and tried to pull him even closer, if humanly possible. a small moan escaped sylvain's lips as you opened your mouth, allowing the kiss to become even deeper.

soon, sylvain pulled away and looked into your eyes with an emotion that could only be described as pure adoration. he pushed his nose against yours playfully and placed a few small kisses on your lips.

"i. love. you." he murmured in between kisses.

your heart fluttered and you giggled. "i love you too, sylvie."

right as you leaned up to give him another kiss, you were interrupted.

"whoa! sorry to interrupt!"

you whipped around to see ashe, standing in the doorway with dedue and annette. ashe and annette's eyes were widened and their cheeks were flushed, while dedue just looked on silently with an eyebrow raised. you pushed sylvain off and dusted off your outfit, smiling bashfully.

"uhh, welcome back to class?"