overbearing. | balthus

Ft. Brother!Yuri

"Absolutely not."

Yuri shook his head and went to leave the Ashen Wolves classroom, but Balthus put a hand on his shoulder. He was going to have Yuri hear him out- for your sake.

"Please, Yuri. I promise I won't hurt her. You know me, man, I'd never."

"You've also never had a girlfriend before, Balthus," The man replied, "And your first sure as hell isn't going to be my sister."

Balthus nearly sobbed. "Yuri, please. I really like her. Just- just give me a chance. You can beat my ass if I hurt her, but I won't."

Yuri stared into his eyes, trying to intimidate him, but Balthus's pleading expression was too much. "Fuckin'- fine. Fine. But it's your head if this goes wrong."

— — —

"You've got to be kidding me."

Balthus looked up from his teacup, looking over at his shoulder to where you were standing. "What?"

"Do you not see him?" You seethed, "My brother's behind those damn bushes. I know he's watching us."

"I mean, what do we do?" Balthus asked. He didn't wanna just leave the table- he was having fun sitting with you. Sure, you could go somewhere else, but Yuri wouldn't like that.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." You stood you from your chair and marched towards your brother. "What is your problem?"

Yuri looked down, a little guilty. "I just wanna make sure he's treating you okay."

"Of course he is," You felt bad for snapping at him, "He's Balthus. We've known him for years, he's not gonna do anything. If anything, I'd think that you'd trust him the most with your heart."

Yuri sighed. "I suppose."

You still felt guilty. For years, all Yuri had was you. You two had been through hell and back together- of course he'd be protective. You were his little sister, after all. You rolled your eyes and pulled him into a hug.

"I'll be okay. I love Balthus. He loves me." You pulled back and looked him in the eyes. "I love you too, bro."

"Whatever. I love too too, now go. He's been staring at you ever since you came over here."

You giggled and released him, nearly skipping back to the table. You intertwined your fingers with Balthus's the minute you sat down, much to his happiness.

"Whoa, so I expect that went well?"

You only giggled. "I love you."