pms ptsd. | blue lions

uh warnings: period talk in case y'all don't like that

"goddess! it's awful! boys will never understand." annette huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

from behind the doors of the blue lions classroom, the boys listened against the wood.

it was lunch time and the students had 30 minutes left to eat. lunch had started normally, but the boys of the blue lions house were taken off guard as you stood up, leaving the table.

the girls said nothing, only picking up their plates and following you.

which led them to this situation, eavesdropping as you and the girls sat in the classroom, complaining.

"it surely is," you laughed, "but i guess they're just lucky."

"lucky my ass," ingrid said, "they deserve to know the pain."

"yeah!" annette agreed, "but i don't think they could handle it. boys are so whiny!"

sylvain's eyebrows furrowed. "whiny?"

dimitri placed a finger over his lips, telling sylvain to hush. the two put their ears back to the door.

"they deserve to know it, i'm telling you! the cramps, the cravings, the whole nine yards." ingrid continued.

the girls laughed until mercedes butted in.

"or when you sneeze and you can just feel the blood shoot out."

suddenly, ashe pulled away from the door and gagged. "shooting out?" he whispered.

sylvain nodded, "yeah, i've had plenty of women complain to me about this. it's apparently not fun."

felix huffed. "well they ought to just suck it up. battle isn't going to wait just for their problems-"

"yeah, as if you lot could handle it any better."

the boys froze at the sound of annette's voice.

there stood the girls, all in the doorway, which was now opened.

"how long have you all been here?" you asked.

"long enough." ashe sighed, gripping his stomach, his cheeks red. "but it's time for class now, right? let's forget this and move on with our lives."

you all moved to let the boys in the classroom and everyone took their respective seats. you smirked a little in annette's direction as you stood up at the chalkboard.

"alright, well, i think it's time we all had a lesson on anatomy"