Chapter 1

Bellatrix sat in the middle of her room on the floor running her hands through the soft fur of her racoon, her eyes staring at nothing in particular as her mind wanders. Leaving Bellatrix alone with her thoughts was never a good thing to do, the voices, they told her things, despicable things. Narcissa had once walked in on Bellatrix, who'd managed to tie a rope to the ceiling, she stood on the stool, the rope around her neck, when asked what she was doing the woman replied:
'I'm building a swing.'

Naturally Narcissa was horrified and quickly got rid of the rope, that night she had Bellatrix in her arms, telling the woman how much she loved her. Ever since then Narcissa had been on pins, yes she knew her sister wasn't mentally stable that's why she had her stay here in the first place, but she never expected that.

Bellatrix jumped at the sound of the door bursting open only to see a panicked Narcissa. Bellatrix frowns, "Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" The ravenette tilts her head to the side, stopping the stroking motion on the her little familiar. Narcissa sighs, she was okay, she was Bellatrix, functioning adult Bellatrix.
"Are you alright?" Narcissa walks towards the woman. "I believe so, why do I not look okay?" Bellatrix stands to her feet walking towards her Mirror, the little panda eyed creature instantly scurried to Bellatrix, climbing up onto her shoulder, where he happily sat there, nudging his little nose into her ear.
"You look fine." Narcissa smiles coming to stand behind the shorter woman. The raccoon instantly jumped to Narcissa, tugging at the woman's necklace with its tiny little hands.  Bellatrix smiles, "Apollo, stop that." The little creature whimpers dropping Narcissa's necklace before returning to Bella's shoulder.
"Draco will be home tomorrow, for the summer." Narcissa meets Bella's eyes that light up with excitement.
"Really?" Bellatrix spins around to face Narcissa who chuckles in response.
"Yes."

***

"No Draco, honestly your family has done enough for me as it is." Hermione states, walking beside her best friend.
"To late, I've already sent it." Draco smirks.
"You haven't?!" Hermione stops in her tracks, looking at the blonde.
"I wasn't going to leave you spend the entire summer alone because of the situation with your parents. Besides it's not as if my parents don't like you, because they do, and they already said they'd help you in anyway they can." Draco shrugs
"But staying at your house for six weeks, it's not fair on them Draco, I'm not their responsibility."
" My mother adores you, do you really think she'd be happy with me if she found out I left you spend all summer on your own, because I Know for a fact she wouldn't."
Hermione rolls her eyes, " You don't play fair." 
Draco smirks " Slytherin."

***

Bellatrix sat in the living room head buried deep in a book as Narcissa sat beside her, running her hand through Apollo's fur.
"Cissy, it's a letter from Draco." Lucius calls as he enters with the boy's owl on his shoulder.
The blonde takes the letter from her husbands out stretched hand and began to read it. Bellatrix sets down her book leaning over her sister's shoulder with interest at what her nephew had to say. Narcissa smiles looking up at her husband, " It looks like we'll be having a guest staying with us."
Lucius arches his, "And who might that be?" Narcissa smiles handing the letter back to her husband, " Hermione Granger."
Lucius ran his hand through his sons eagle owls feathers. Bellatrix furrows her brows, "Hermione Granger?"
"Yes, Draco's friend, you've never met her, but she's lovely and intelligent and-"
"The know it all girl? The one Severus mentioned?" Bellatrix interrupts
"Uh, yes." Narcissa smiles.
"I'd best tell Dobby to prepare a room then." Lucius said before leaving.