Chapter 4- Girl In New Orleans

3rd Person P.O.V.

The next day, Jessica Gilbert wakes up at 7 in the morning to go see her favorite teenage witch. She stops by a small cafe, getting herself a coffee and a hot chocolate for Davina along with two blueberry muffins. She uses the key she carries around her neck to unlock the door of the church, only to find that it's already unlocked.

She instantly goes on guard. She pushes the door open silently and closes it in the same manner. She walks around, trying to sense anything but it's hard with Davina's power coming from upstairs, when she sees him. Jessica quickly sets her things down as a grin breaks out on her face. "Kieran?" She asks and when he turns around, she rushes to him, hugging him tightly.

"It's good to see you too, Jessica. But what are you doing here?" He asks with a chuckle and Jessica smiles.

"I'm in college at U.N.O. with my twin sister. I can't believe you're back. The faction will need you what with Klaus plotting a takeover," she mutters and he frowns when she remembers something. "Oh, you'll probably be wanting this back," she says, pulling out another key on a leather string around her neck. She hands it to him but he shakes his head.

"I think you should continue to hold onto it. If you are staying in town, I think you can protect it better than me."

"But it belongs to you, well you and Cami now that Sean is..." She trails off, unable to finish her sentence, before she clears her throat. "By the way, you might wanna watch Cami. I've warned Marcel away from her but I fear I may need to warn off the originals as well. You need to tell her."

"No. Cami can't know about any of this," he insists while Jessica frowns.

"Kieran, this is her legacy. What if something were to, God forbid, happen to you? She would inherit this key along with your spot on the faction."

"No, if something happens to me, you will take my place, Jessica. I already lost Sean, I refuse to allow Camille to suffer the same fate," he commands and she sighs, walking over to her stuff and grabbing it before heading up to Davina. She is still asleep so Jessica goes over and nudges her awake, handing her the hot chocolate, which Davina readily accepts. Davina tells her about Rebekah and shows her Elijah while Jessica pulls out a cute blue dress and tells Davina to try it on. Davina obeys and walks behind a folding screen to change while Jessica waits.

"Not that I don't love the dress, but why did you get it for me?"

Jessica laughs. "Because I've kept my ears open and word on the street is that your crush Tim is playing at the festival tonight so I thought you should dress to impress."

Davina frowns, even though Jess can't see her. "Marcel will never let me go."

"Sure he will. He might micromanage you, but at least you'd get to see Tim, right?" Davina agrees, suddenly happy, as she continues to put on the dress while Jessica has girl-talk with the sixteen-year-old.

"So let me get this straight," Davina begins, looking at herself in the mirror, still behind the screen. "You're upset because you feel deprived of sex since you haven't had any for 4 days?" She asks incredulously.

"You don't get it, D, I never thought that I would need sex but trust me, after you have it a few times, you won't want to stop," she sighs. "Hey, are you going to show me the dress or not?" Davina grins and steps out, making Jessica smile wide. "You look gorgeous. Tim won't know what hit him. Text me when Marcel agrees and I'll come over and do your hair and makeup so Tim won't be able to look away." Davina agrees happily before changing and sitting on the bed with Jessica, asking the questions that are plaguing her mind.

"Are you really worried about not having sex or worried that you're going to have sex with Klaus?"

"I don't know," Jessica answers honestly.