Chapter 24- Back From the Dead

3rd Person P.O.V.

Jessica Gilbert was the first to wake up the following morning and, after ditching New Orleans to let Rebekah know she was back and see Hope, where she made a startling discovery, Jessica found her way into the compound, ready to see Klaus. Klaus was sitting in his room painting while he thought about the conversation he had with his mother the night before when she talked to Hayley.

"My intent was never to harm! Only to heal, as I have already healed your brothers Finn and Kol. For you, I will undo everything that has been done, thereby giving you a new life! One without the vampire curse I inflicted upon you. Ask Hayley to share with you my loving proposition," his mother said.

"You're a fool if you think we'll accept anything that you offer!"

"Oh, you are wrong, Niklaus!"

"Am I? I lost Jessica, I lost my daughter, and you think that you can walk in here and offer to put me into the body of a wolf after threatening the mother of my child and we would be a family again?"

"How did you know that was my offer?" She asked in shock and Klaus frowned, realizing he didn't know. It was as though he felt it. He covers his shock with a sneer.

"What else would a vile creature such as yourself try and fool us with?"

After he had left, he had been thinking about it over and over. How did he know? Before he can think too hard, he hears someone behind him and turns to see Cami. "How did you get in?" He questions, turning back to his painting.

"It was easy since you're the only one home," she answers.

"Well, you can leave unless you plan to give up your witch friend Davina, something I doubt. I'm sure you can see yourself out."

"Klaus," she tries but he cuts her off.

"I don't wish to hear it, Camille. Leave!" He commands and she watches him for a few more seconds before obeying. Jessica waits until she leaves before stepping out of her spot

"A bit harsh, don't you think? Might want to give her a chance. I'm sure that you could find Davina without her, so why so mean?" She jokes and he groans.

"Wonderful, my father is back along with my mother and traitorous brothers and my mind has chosen today to plague me with the image of my dead lover. This day seems to only get better," he whines, and Jessica giggles.

"Well, as flattered as I am that you think you'd hallucinate me since, according to my loving sister, you still have no memories of me, I'm afraid I'm real, lover." He stares at her before shaking his head and going back to his painting, making Jessica sigh before she gets an idea. "Well, I can prove I'm not a hallucination."

"And how will you do that?" He questions not really paying attention until he is pulled from the floor and dragged to the bed. Jessica pushes him down onto it, enjoying the view of his bare chest. She licks her lips before straddling him, causing her already short dress to ride up even more and allowing her to feel him growing beneath her.

"Is this convincing enough?" She whispers seductively, and Klaus bites back a moan, making Jessica grin. "Guess not," she states before lowering her head and kissing him passionately. She begins to kiss his jaw and down his neck before reaching his torso. She grins against it as she begins licking, sucking, and biting her way down his chest, unintentionally grinding onto him with every tiny movement, but enjoying the tiny noises he makes until he growls and flips them over. "That's more like it," she gasps as she feels his hands trailing their way up her bare leg.