Chapter 6- Revenge

Jessica's P.O.V.

It's been 4 days since I agreed to help Davina control her magic and things are going fairly well. She's powerful but she's a good student and we are taking it slow. I have to wait to see her today because I actually have a schedule, which is basically me being a T.A. in a bunch of super advanced classes to get credit. I think it's dumb but whatever, I have to pass college, right?

I'm leaving my last class of the day when I get a call from Caroline needing to talk. My drive to St. Anne's is filled with Caroline telling me that Tyler showed up but he wouldn't stay because he chose revenge on Klaus over her so she decided that she was going to give Jesse a real shot. But then he got turned into a vampire so now she has to teach him control.

"Caroline, you can do this. You're great when it comes to control. You'll be fine and so will Jesse. Besides, look at the bright side, since you're both vampires you don't have to find a way to explain the supernatural to him now," I say, trying to be helpful and it seems to work as she laughs.

"Thanks, Jess, you always know what to say to calm me down."

"That's because I know you, Care. As for Tyler, I already told you that he's a dick so screw him, okay?" She laughs again as I enter St. Anne's. "Alright, I have to go because I am entering a church and I wouldn't want to commit blasphemy yet again," I joke before we say our goodbyes and I go to see Davina.

When I get up there, she tells me that Elijah came to see her and gave her a spell from his mother's grimoire to unknot a knot in some rope. I study the spell and huff, angry that Elijah is trying to trick her. "It's not an unknotting spell, D. It's an unlinking spell. A very powerful one, yes, and it does require a lot of control, I should know."

"What do you mean you should know?" She questions and I sigh.

"Elijah wants you to break the link between Hayley and Sophie except I already broke it during my time here for my college interview," I confess and she looks at me confused.

"Why didn't you tell them?"

"They didn't ask. Besides, Sophie doesn't know and if Klaus knew that they were unlinked he would start a war with the witches and something would happen to him and his daughter would grow up without a father, I won't allow that." She smiles before asking what we were going to really be doing so I smile back and we begin working on spells to further her control.

Once we're done, I go to leave, only to be stopped by Father Kieran. "Jessica, I'm glad you're here. I'd like to talk to you."

"About what?" I ask, taking a seat on one of the front pews.

"The faction is having a meeting today, here at the church. I'd like for you to attend. Be here at  7 o'clock. Okay?" I agree and leave, heading back to campus. When I get there, I see Meredith looking really excited while sitting on my bed.

"Hey sis, not that I'm not glad you're happy but why are you so happy?"

She grins at me. "Because there's this cute boy in my Econ class that asked me to go to a frat party with him tonight."

"Ooh frat party, how classy," I say sarcastically and she frowns.

"It's college, Jessica, that's how this works. I've done research." I want to laugh at her for saying that but know she won't appreciate it so I cover it with a smile.

"Right, my bad. What about Elijah, though? I told you that he's back and all undaggered and you haven't even gone and tried to talk to him," I point out and she rolls her eyes, walking towards my closet.

"I laid it out for him, Jess. I told him to chose me or Klaus and he chose Klaus so I'm moving on with my life. He made his choice and it wasn't me so I need you to dress me for a frat party, okay? Please," she begs and I sigh before smiling.