Chapter 19- From a Cradle to a Grave

3rd Person P.O.V.

After Elijah, Jessica, and Vivianne arrived at the church to see Klaus clutching a dead Hayley to his chest, Elijah began to sob, his unwanted feelings for the now-dead girl coming out in tears. Meanwhile, Vivianne tried to comfort Klaus while Jessica disappeared to check on Marcel, Meredith, and the vampires after giving Vivianne a little bit of blood to heal the injuries that were taking too long to heal so that she could be of more help to the brothers. Jessica didn't have the heart to tell them that Hayley would awake a hybrid and need the baby's blood to survive, it seemed too cruel in case the baby didn't make it.

When Jessica arrives, she finds Diego, who she gives some blood to and he tells her that Marcel mentioned needing Klaus' blood and Cami said she knew a way to get it. After a little bit of thought, Jessica realized that she was taking him to the dark objects so she headed to Kieran's hidden apartment and walked inside to see Marcel and Davina looking at dark objects. "A thousand cuts sounds about right. I need to make Klaus bleed," Marcel says as I step in.

"I don't know about Klaus since he's a bit busy attempting to rescue his daughter but I can give some blood. The only thing is that now that I'm dead, once the blood is gone, it's gone," Jessica volunteers but Marcel shakes his head.

"No, we'll get Klaus' blood," he insisted but Jessica sighs.

"We help him save his daughter first, then I'll make him give his blood." Marcel agrees to her terms and the pair leave and head to the cemetery. Jessica doesn't realize how much time has passed until she feels the spirits in the air of the cemetery. "Oh my God," she gasps. "They don't stand a chance against every witch that's been consecrated." Before Marcel can question her, she disappears, reappearing in the middle of the fight. She sees Genevieve about to stab the baby so she uses her dead person powers to disappear, reappearing behind her and shoving her hand through her chest.

"Why?" Genevieve gasps, not knowing who has their hand in her chest until Jessica speaks.

"Because you erased me from Klaus and you're trying to kill an innocent child because the ancestors told you. You and this entire coven, apart from Davina, are abominations. Death is the only solutions but there will be no ancestral plane for you, Genevieve. There's only Hell." With that, Jessica takes her hand out pulling her heart from her chest as her body lights up in flames that make all the witches watch in shock at the way Genevieve has clearly been sent to Hell, not knowing how. "Well, who's next?" Jessica asks, looking around to see one of the Harvest girls dead after being impaled.

She seems pretty confident until her eyes land on Vivianne who had been thrown into a tomb and landed on a metal pole. Jessica gasps and rushes over to her. She listens and hears a faint heartbeat so she quickly focuses her magic on a powerful spell as Vivianne's heart stops. Jessica gets a bad feeling and turns around to see Monique holding the Athame over the baby. Jessica is about to try to stop her with magic when she sees her get struck with the same dark object Marcel intended to use on Klaus. Klaus and Marcel make eye contact before Marcel grabs the baby and speeds to the compound. Klaus immediately follows with Jessica after she frees Vivianne of the pipe.

When they get to the compound, they see all the vampires dead, including Diego, who had been healed, and everything suddenly makes sense. While Klaus and Marcel talk quietly, Jessica focuses on her mind and realizes that the spell she had done before coming to the compound that morning had worked. It took affect as soon as Davina brought Mikael back. She bites back a smile, happy that her plan had worked but sad because she knows that Klaus won't be able to keep the baby around him. She wants to comfort him but knows he can't remember her so instead she uses her intelligence and comes up with a fool-proof plan to get the baby, who they had decided to name Hope, out of the city.