Chapter 3: The huntress and shepherd

"Now I will burn you back, I will burn you through,
Though I am damned for it we two will lie and burn."

-Charlotte Mew

"Lee Soyeon..Oh Lee Soyeon" I jumped down the windowsill, clenching my teeth at the sight of her while feeling the burning anger rising inside me.

She looked up and lifted her chin, trying to prove me that she was still capable of being confident in front of me and I just couldn't get enough of the sight of her trying to prove me something non existing with all her strength.

If that's what she wants then I will gladly destroy that little bits of confidence left inside that illusional bubble in her head.

I raised an eyebrow at her before bursting into laughter, she blinked a few times, frown at my sudden loud laughter before slowly lowering her head and nibbling on her lower lip

Confidence it was? My ass!

Wrong move Soyeon, very wrong

"I wonder if your stepfather couldn't give you his usual good morning fuck before coming to school. To be honest I wasn't prepared to see your rotten face this early in the morning" I spitted out, looking into her shaking pupils while massaging by still burning temples and cursing under my breath.

Jungkook's arm was casually around Jimin's shoulders when they stepped inside the tensed classroom, curious eyes immediately landed on Jimin and Jungkook entering the class, the ghosts of the class adjusted their glasses to note down every single detail of the upcoming drama.

Jimin gave me an encouraging smirk while nodding and leaning his body against the wall, enjoying the scene which was about to happen, slowly but deadly.

Jungkook on the other hand headed towards his seat, crossed his arms in front of his chest when he sat down and threw his head back, cracking his neck before his eyes darkened dangerously at the sight of Soyeon.

"Shut up Y/N!" Jackson Wang, Soyeon's bestfriend..oh no let me correct myself, her only friend raised his voice angrily at me while glaring at me, the smirk on my lips widened before shifting my eyes to Jimin who was standing behind Jackson and slowly pushed his body away from the wall as soon as Jackson started screaming at me.

He stepped closer to Jackson who was still glaring at me in anger and whispered something into his ear that made him clench his fists. Jimin placed his hands on Jackson's shoulders and with a hard squeeze he pushed him down on his seat before meeting my eyes and nodding at me, saying that I could go on with whatever I was about to do.

"Come on out Soyeon" I sang her voice while chuckling, seeing the anger in Jackson's dark eyes made the heat of excitement rush even harder through my body. This was just the beginning.