Chapter 23: The Devil himself

Jisoo's POV

"Jimin we don't have enough time why don't you fucking understand that?!" Namjoon slammed his fist on the table while glaring, raising his voice at Jimin.

"When will he be back?" Jimin lifted his head while clenching his jaw and staring into Namjoon's eyes.
"At the end of this week..." Jimin's eyes widened he licked over his lips before placing his elbows on the table and digging his fingers into his blond hair while breathing out.

"I will kill that bastard" He pressed out before standing up with an expressionless look on his face. Without another word he turned around and headed towards the entrance door.

"Where are going?!" Namjoon yelled at him but Jimin just continued walking, his body looked tensed and his hands clenched tightly into fists. "Getting things done before it's too late" He answered while his voice was shaking in anger before disappearing behind the doors.

I nervously looked over at the helpless Namjoon and Jin while a tensed Silence filled the room making it hard to even breathe. We all knew how much Jimin loved and cared about you, the relationship you guys were sharing was something that only belonged to you two and didn't even need a name to call it.

It was killing him that he couldn't do anything for you other than just putting the charming smile on his lips and trying to get Soyeon's heart. We all slipped into this game of vengeance and it was killing and intoxicating each of us slowly but differently. The dark circles under Jimin's eyes were saying it all. He had sleepless nights worrying and thinking about you while faking happiness in front of that girl which he would rather punch than smile at.

On the other hand there was you and your sudden past behaviors that were slowly showing up again, the way you would blankly stare at one spot and let the darkness take over you, pulling you inside and let you fall into old memories that you were running from.
You needed help Y/n and in the back of your head you knew it too but you simply didn't want to accept it.
You were punishing yourself for something which wasn't your fault. All you were seeing was hate and the darkness of this vengeance which was about to turn our lifes over.

He was about to come back and you weren't aware of this. We knew we needed to make a big move before he would arrive but you were drowning so deeply that you didn't even tried to heal in the time he was absent, you were vulnerable as ever and he would knew as soon as his eyes would lay on you. But as the universe magically works, Taehyung stepped into your life as if he heard your calling for the release of this darkness because the moment he slipped into your life everything started shaking like an heavy earthquake we couldn't control. You are trying to run from it but you can't run from this earthquake, because it's everywhere. As if the universe was trying to shake you up right before your past catches up on you.

We all have seen it how you called for Taehyung in the middle of your panic attack even though you were still half asleep and half awake in the arms of Jimin, the only one we thought was able to calm you down. But the second Taehyung placed his hand on your cheek you calmed down, you breathed out the toxic inside you, as if he was the oxygen you needed, the balm to your wounds and the light to your darkness.

We don't have much time left but I believe in you Y/n and I'm sure once you let him break the wall you have built inside you, you will be able to breathe again.

Y/N's POV

I pushed the entrance door open and my heart sank deeply when I stepped in. The familiar smell filled my nose as I was walking further and stopping right in front what I have missed so badly.