Chapter 21: Never ending pain

I was sitting on the windowsill of the empty classroom after everyone went home.

It has been three days since that night and I still couldn't sleep, still couldn't feel anything nor could I breathe. Three days and 72 hours since I have talked or showed any emotion because there wasn't anything left inside me,

It's gone, ripped apart!

That night my soul got ripped apart from my body and I was left with a body and nothing inside but Lucifer's prints. I couldn't talk to my grandma so I escaped to our school where I would hide after class on the windowsill behind the curtains trying to breathe, to feel, to blink. But I couldn't everything hurt, my lungs were tied up, my eyes were dry and itching painfully but at this point I couldn't even care less about anything happening to my body.

I just wanted everything to end,

Everything.

Since 72 hours my body was shaking and sweating, my hair sticking against the sweat covering my face while I was freezing to death but my insides were burning in the flames of pain. I felt dizzy, my throat and body was aching and burning, I wasn't even feeling my body anymore, I lost the control of my limbs and felt numbed...all I was feeling was the throbbing and pulsing inside my skull that reminded me I was still alive even though it didn't feel like it anymore.

I wanted everything to end.

I slowly opened my mouth to scream out of the window but nothing not a single sound came out of my mouth, I tried again and again but it only made my body ache more, I started whimpering in pain and gave up while staring out of the window, my view was blurry but not a single tear would escape my eyes.

But suddenly I heard voices coming from behind the closed door of this classroom. I looked around while panicking, what should I do? I looked over at the cupboard in the corner of the empty classroom while the voices were getting louder with every passing second.

I slowly tried to place my legs down and move over the the cupboard, I whimpered loudly in pain and immediately bit roughly on my lip to stay quiet until I tasted the metallic taste of blood on my lips.

I wanted to scream that everything was hurting and someone shall help me to end all of this.

But I couldn't.

With shaking hands I opened the cupboard and tried hiding inside it after closing it behind me. I placed my hand on my mouth while whimpering in pain and biting on my lips to not make a sound.

I suddenly felt something went running down my thighs, with shaking hands I touched the liquid running down my body and tried to see what it was from the little gaps of the wooden door. I gasped when I saw the red liquid sticking on my fingers,

I was bleeding.

The classroom door suddenly opened and through a hole inside the cupboard door I could see the classroom. Moan sounds suddenly filled my ears and I froze, moan sounds that felt way too similar of the ones I heard 72 hours ago. I leaned forward to have a better look through the hole and my eyes shot open.

Dark hair, tanned skin, it was none other than him kissing and making out with a girl, moaning while closing the door behind them. The shaking of my body increased and I had difficulties to keep my eyes open due to the pain in my limbs and the unbearable ache between my thighs. It felt suffocating inside the cupboard, I felt dizzy while weakly gasping for breath.

They pulled away from each other and I quickly pressed my hand tighter on my mouth to not make any sound. My eyes widened even more when I realized who the girl was, my heart sunk deeper and I bit even harder on my lower lip to stay quiet.