Chapter 7: Blood moon

When we arrived at the old and ruined building the  the dark sky was hovering above us. "It's really scary" Jisoo whispered while hugging her body tightly in the cold.

"Yes it is" I responded with a smirk before licking over my red lips.

"And you love it, don't you babygirl?" Jimin who stood next to me asked as our eyes fixed the old building in front of us. "I do" I replied while turning around and meeting Hoseok's scared eyes.

"Why don't you make the first move Hosi?" I teased him which made him curse under his breath.

A laugh escaped Namjoon's lips while ruffling Hoseok's hair and swinging his arm around his shoulders. "Why don't you make the first move Y/n?" Namjoon challenged me and I would lie if I said I didn't like it.

"I would love to" I smirked at him before turning to the dark entrance which was warmly welcoming me. I stepped forward but someone's cold hand around my wrist stopped me from going further.

My body tensed immediately, flashback's from someone else's hand around my wrist played in front of my eyes, I could still feel the electricity that flashed through my body and the way he made the blood pump into my veins.

"I'm coming with you" Jungkook's pulled me out of my thoughts, his eyes were showing a glint of worry.

"Don't worry Jungkook I'm good" I replied as Jimin swung his arm around Jungkook's shoulders and grinned at me.

"My babygirl is braver than you think bro just let her have the fun. We will follow her a few minutes later" Jungkook's worried gaze lingered a little longer on mine but eventually he nodded in agreement.

"See you in hell bitches" I waved at them with a smirk and disappeared behind dark entrance of the building.

I used the light of my phone to see the insides of the building clearer. The old and thick layered dust inside the building started an itching fire inside my lungs, I started coughing while waving the dust away.

The entrance hall was very big with fallen woods in every corner. The walls were destroyed, in some corners it even looked like someone scratched the walls, a cols shiver ran down my spine at the sight of the scratches.

I discovered a wide window at the end of the hall. The bright moonlight peeked in and lit up the end of the hall. I smirked before making my way towards the end of the hall, only my footsteps could be heard and the shattered glass pieces which crushed under my shoes while walking.

When I reached the window I tilted my head to the side and watched the bright moon shining in. There was something euphoric about the dangerous silence surrounding the building, something deadly.

My eyes traveled to the broken corner of the window, as if in trance my hand automatically reached for the broken glass that shimmered sinfully as the bright moonlight shone upon it. With my index I stroked the broken corners but one sharp edge suddenly peeked into my flesh and blood started oozing from the burning wound.

All I did was to caress you, stroke you but you made me bleed, kept me in a curse without a salvation.

I licked the blood from my finger while staring at the bright moon, before chuckling and letting the metallic taste of my blood melt on my tongue.

May this moon be my witness Soyeon, I will destroy you right here in this ruined building, I will crush your shattered pieces with my own hands as the moon will shine brightly on your suffering face.

"Buh" Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me immediately out of my thoughts, I rested my body against his chest while we rocked from side to side.