Chapter 15: One step away

I was sitting in the corner of the school's dance practice room while leaning against the mirror and watching Jimin move his body perfectly to the music blasting out of the big speakers in the corner of the room.

He smoothly ended his dance with a last move as the song slowly muted. He was breathing heavily while he ran a hand through his blonde hair and pushing back the hair stands which got stuck on his sweat covered forehead.

I threw his water bottle at him and he catched it perfectly with a wink. I smirked and watched him drinking out of the bottle, his adam apple moved strongly as his sweat drops rolled slowly down his veiny neck.

 I smirked and watched him drinking out of the bottle, his adam apple moved strongly as his sweat drops rolled slowly down his veiny neck

"How was I babygirl?" He smirked while closing his bottle before throwing it back at me

"More than good" I winked at him before opening the bottle and taking also a sip from it while looking at him. His eyes widened a bit but he quickly brushed it off with a cute chuckle.

"Wanna dance with me?" He asked me with a little smile but I just shook my head.

"Not in the mood Chim" I tried to avoid his eyes but I knew he would find out.

I felt him looking concerned at me while heading towards me and squating right in front of me. He placed his index right under my chin lifting my head and making me look him in the eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked softly, I bit on my lips while my chest rose.

"I burned the box" I answered him while looking at his concerned eyes. "What made you do that?" He asked while sitting on the ground and moving closer to me.

"I looked through it and found a picture.." I gulped and shut my eyes while remembering last night.
"You did the right thing babygirl" He caressed my cheek with his thumb while looking at me.

"I started our plan baby, soon we will get what we want just be a little more patient, okay?" I quickly lifted my head and nodded while grinning at the words I needed to hear the most right now.

"Now come and dance with me" He grabbed my hand and pulled me up on my feet leading me to the middle of the room right in front of the mirror before he took off my denim jacket and threw it in a corner of the room.