Chapter 4: The light

"What doesn't kill me better run"

After the school bell rang again and Mr

After the school bell rang again and Mr. Kang left the noisy classroom, we quickly made our ways out of the loud room. We slowly walked down the hallway when I suddenly felt strong arms wrapping around my waist and stopping me from walking. At the way my body adjusted to his warmth I knew right away whom this muscular arms belonged to.

"I'm proud of you babygirl" He whispered against the crook of my neck while the others went ahead of us.
I rested my back against his hard chest, closing my eyes as he placed his chin on my shoulder.
This was all I needed right now.

"You okay?" He asked in a worried tone while his thumb caressed the back of my cold hand to calm me down. I just hummed, letting his scent fill my nose, giving me the calmness I seeked for.

"Did it scratch another wound?" He asked softly while tightening his grip.  My chest heaved up when I remembered the memory flashing in front of my eyes.

"It did" I whispered, afraid to hear myself actually saying it out loud.

"Jimin" I whispered while my chest fell and I breathed out, turning around and hiding my face inside his warm embrace.

"I can't control it...it gets worse" I sighed while grabbing his shirt tightly

"Babygirl I'm right here, close your eyes and think about what I have taught you" He said deeply against my temples while his hand caressed my long hair.

I closed my eyes, trying to do what he has taught me, I leaned my forehead against his chest and tried to control my breathing.

"You want to go home?" I lifted my head, looking right into his dark eyes, searching for the that little spark I needed right now.

I shook my head while pulling back from his embrace. "I still have work to finish" I answered innocently while a mischief smile appeared on his full pink lips.

"That whore is right there babygirl, go and finish what you need to finish and I will wait for you right here" His eyes darkened while the grin still lingered on his full lips. He released the embrace and I slowly started walking backwards while smirking at him before turning around and running down the stairs to find the animal I needed to hunt.

I could feel the excitement rush through my blood when I spotted her alone in a corner of our schoolyard.

She stepped back when she lifted her head and realized I was heading towards her. I stopped right in front of her and tilted my head to the side squinting my eyes at her expressionless pale face.

My eyes travelled to the dark rings around her eyes, her red nose and chapped lips.

That was her, the monster of this story.

"It was bad I know" I faked a pout while she furrowed her eyebrows trying to figure out what I wanted from her.

"My bad, I still haven't found my wallet yet" I shrugged while looking at her soulless eyes, the eyes that once mirrored the fire of hell inside them.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She suddenly spitted out while rising her chin, daring to look straight into my eyes. I clenched my fists while glaring at her.
Why are you always trying to test my limits?

"Are you asking this because you really don't know the answer or do you fetishize making me angry and getting hurt in response?" I pressed out while trying to hold myself back.

"You did what made you happy, right? These were your words" I asked her, hearing these words over and over again in my ears.

I bursted into laughter while throwing my head before licking over my lips and giving her a hard push that made her stumble backwards but before that weak ass could fall down she steadied herself and lifted her head to meet my eyes.

"You know very well that I'm not the one you should pour your anger on" My eyes widened when those words left her mouth. My lips parted and I needed a second to proceed what she has dared to say.

"You know very well I'm not the one you should pour your anger on"

I angrily grabbed her hair and slammed her forehead against my knee making her scream loudly in pain while trying to release my hand from her hair but I grabbed it even harder, pulling her hair and making her look at me just like she dared to look at me a minute ago.

"Till now I even pitied you sometimes but that's no longer the case anymore bitch!" I let her hair go and she quickly stepped back from me before she spitted on the ground and started laughing loudly.

I smirked when she teasingly grinned at me, trying her best to drive me insane. But she just continued laughing while holding her stomach and wiping her tears away.

I rolled my head while breathing out before screaming at her "YOU FUCKING-" I raised my hand to slap her across the face when suddenly warm and slender fingers grabbed my wrist with a strong force, stopping me from slapping her hard.

My eyes widened and I turned my neck to the person who dared to stop me.  I furrowed my eyebrows when my eyes fell on a tall boy whose dark brown eyes were directly staring into my eyes, telling me to stop.

I frown before I tried to release my wrist from his tight grip but he just tightened his grip making me gasp in shock.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! Let me go you fucking asshole before I make your mother regret pushing you out!" I screamed at him while Soyeon's words were still ringing in my head, increasing the boiling anger inside me.

He didn't even flinch when I screamed at him, all he did was calmly looking at me before his voice sounded and made goosebumps rise upon my skin.

"Stop it" He said calmly and for a second his calm voice pulled me in a trance, away from her voice.

I quickly snapped back and turned my head towards Soyeon who quietly looked back and forth between us.

"I will not stop until she suffers enough, not until she rather wishes to be dead than coming to this fucking hell! AND NOW LET ME GO I SAID!" I screamed at him while I was trying to release my wrist from his grip with all my strength but the more I tried the more I was hurting myself.

"I said let go asshole!" I pressed out as I glared at him but he shook his head and pulled me closer to him. I frown, my eyes widened when I saw something sparkle in his eyes which made it hard for me to push him away.

I exhaled before I quickly averted my eyes from his to look over his shoulder at Soyeon, only to realize that she was gone without me even noticing it.

I growled in frustration while trying even harder to release my wrist from his painful grip.

"LET GO!" I screamed in frustration while staring at the spot where Soyeon should stand right now, where she should have felt the slap I was about to give her.

"Hey calm down" His deep voice sounded once again, my chest heaved up when his mysterious dark eyes met mine, trying to calm the growling monster inside me.

I quickly shut my eyes when his eyes were slowly taking me in, I felt raw and vulnerable in front of him, a shiver ran down my spine when the spark of his eyes flashed in front of my eyes.

"Hey calm down she is gone now..it's okay" Hearing his deep voice again and again was like a curse and salvation melody to my ears that made me want to listen more to this mysterious tune.

I didn't even know him and yet he wanted to calm me down. Confused I shook my head before opening my eyes to his dark eyes.

Why did I almost lost myself in front of stranger?