Chapter 12: The plan

Y/n's POV

The warm rays of the sun tingled my eyes and I slowly fluttered them open while getting used to the bright room as the memories of last night flashed in front of my eyes.I felt a strong grip around my waist, my eyes traveled down my body and a little smile made its way to my lips at the sight of Jimin's protective arm around my waist.

I curiously looked over my shoulder at his peaceful sleeping face, his slightly parted full lips and his blonde hair that still looked perfectly combed. I turned around inside his arms and snuggled myself onto his sunkissed chest. He pulled my petite body closer to his while humming something I couldn't understand.

"Do you think they are awake?" I heard Hoseok's whispers behind the closed door and bit my lips to stop myself from chuckling."We can only find out if you open that freaking door Hyung" Jungkook hissed at him and I just shook my head while smiling.

"I can't do that I'm too scared you do it Kookie" He whispered back and I only could imagine the look that Jungkook gave his Hyung at this point. With a soft squeaking sound they pushed the door knob down and slowly opened the heavy wooden door and peeked their curious heads inside.

I pressed my hand on my mouth to prevent myself from bursting into laughter, not wanting to wake Jimin up. Their faces lit up when they realized I was awake inside Jimin's arm.

"Breakfast is ready" Hoseok whispered and I nodded at him with a warm smile. Jungkook smirked knowingly while looking between Jimin and I which made me raise my middle finger at him, he chuckled while closing the door.

I slowly lifted my head and looked at Jimin's peaceful face. I lifted my hand and caressed his inviting cheek which immediately made a little smile appear on his full lips. "Good morning babygirl" His deep and raspy morning voice sounded inside my ear and I couldn't help but smile while looking at his features.

He indeed looked like an angel

"Morning Chim" I placed my head on his hard chest while he caressed my messy long hair. "Do you feel better?" He asked while looking at my face.

"Way better thanks to you" I smiled at him while he shook his head, saying that I don't have to thank him.
"Breakfast is ready" I slowly sat up while looking at his tired eyes and running my hand through my wavy hair.

"Oh perfect because I'm starving" He placed a hand on his stomach while making a pout.
I chuckled while getting off the bed and looking down at Jimin's shirt on my body and my favorite perfume scent of his that filled my nose.

"Come on jump on my back I will carry you downstairs" He said while he also got off the bed and bend his knees to make it easier for me to jump on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands grabbed my thighs and lifted me up. He pushed the door open with one foot and went down the stairs with me on his back.

Talking sounds could be heard from downstairs while he silently carried me but they stopped as soon as we walked down and they spotted us. "Good Morning you two" Hoseok gave us a warm smile which I replied.

"Good Morning" I said while trying to avoid their gazes. Jimin placed me on the empty seat next to himself before he sat down.

"Taehyung has left already?" Jimin looked at Namjoon and with the mention of his name my body tensed immediately and I quickly lifted my head, wanting to hear his reply. "He kind of felt guilty so he left early in the morning" Namjoon replied before taking a big bite from his toast.

"He wanted to see you Y/n" I quickly lifted my eyes and met Jin's deep brown eyes as he took a sip from his coffee.

"Fuck him because I don't want to see him" I replied simply, trying to steady my emotions and thoughts that were scratching my inners and the feeling of void after I got to know that Taehyung has left already.

"I know and that's why he left" He answered and I could hear the sadness behind his voice but I ignored it purposely while licking over my lower lip.
"Alright babygirl now spill your plans because I'm dying to know the long awaited end of that cunt" Jimin smirked while putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"The ruined building" I lifted my eyes and looked at everyone around the table. "I will end her there" Only by imagining her painful screams I let out a mischief chuckle. Jungkook excitedly clapped his hands and a big smirk appeared on Yoongi's lips while Hoseok's eyes widened.

"We have to step in that building again?" Hoseok sighed while making crying sounds. Yoongi gave the back of Hoseok's head a soft clap which made him lift his head and pout at Yoongi.

"You're a grown ass man you can handle that Hobi" Yoongi rolled his eyes while crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Everything for our little Y/n" Hoseok gave me his widest smile and I joined him.
I whispered a 'thank you' to him which made his smile grow even wider.

"And for this...I need especially your help Chim" I turned my head towards Jimin and bit on my lips knowing very well that he would decline my offer at first. He tilted his head to the side while looking into my eyes and trying to figure out what I meant by saying that.

"How can I help?" He asked with a lower tone while everyone curiously listened to our conversation.
"You definitely know that she has a big crush on you.." I replied with a wide smirk on my lips. His face dropped immediately and his body stiffened when the words left my mouth and he sensed what I was about to say, he ran his hands through his blonde hair before uneasily looking back into my eyes and impatiently waiting for me to finish my sentence.

"And that's where the actual revenge begins" I turned my head towards Yoongi who took a sip from his hot chocolate and smirked in my direction while licking the brown milk off his lips.

"You will make her fall madly in love with you Jimin"