Chapter 30: Demons

"You're usually attracted more by people with tainted souls-
you attempt to discern where this monster had lost their innocence"

"You're usually attracted more by people with tainted souls- you attempt to discern where this monster had lost their innocence"

Jimin's POV

I glanced down at the whiskey glass in my hand, watching the liquid moving from one side to the other as I rhythmically balanced it before pouring the whiskey down my throat. I moaned in pleasure when the liquid scratched down my burning throat, my guilty pleasure, an euphoric feeling.

I leaned back and licked over my lips to let the last drips of the whiskey melt on my tongue while playing with my rings and running my eyes through the filled club. I could feel their stares, stares of lust and need, stares of loneliness and the yearn for a company, I saw them all, yet none of them were fuckable enough.

"Isn't that Lee Soyeon?" Eyes were glued on phones, Soyeon's sex tape was all over the internet, her moans could be heard in every corner of the city, 'the girl who gets fucked by her stepfather', that was her name.

It was my girl who did that,

It was my babygirl who destroyed Soyeon's life with no regrets,

My girl did it all.

And it was my girl who left us in the climax of our night,

It was my baby who begged me to bring her to his house,

It was my baby's innocent eyes.

She was mine,

Mine,

Jimin's baby, Jimin's girl, Jimin's goddess!

And Jimin will end whoever tries to get to the knees of his goddess.

I fished my phone out of my leather jacket and tapped on the dark screen, waiting for the display to light up and show me my world.

At the sight of her smile I leaned forward to have a better look at my phone. I ran my thumb over her lower lip, a cold shiver ran down my spine because I could still feel her lips on mine, her sinful kiss robbed my sanity, her moans were singing in my ear,
and her innocent eyes? They are still talking to me, whispering lullabies into my ear.

I will kill, kill for her, kill anyone who puts a finger on my goddess, alive or dead,

It will always be Jimin and Y/n.

I threw my head back, my eyes were heavy, my head loud, my body sour, I needed her.

"Don't fucking you fucking dare, Lisa!" I slammed the whiskey glass on the counter feeling her standing one step away from me.