Chapter 8: Red meets hell

"Hurry up you lazy asses, the boys are having their legendary basketball match and you guys are sleeping in the classroom, come on we have to cheer for our hot ass beasts!" Lisa excitedly pushed us through the classroom doorway while we sighed in ...

"Hurry up you lazy asses, the boys are having their legendary basketball match and you guys are sleeping in the classroom, come on we have to cheer for our hot ass beasts!" Lisa excitedly pushed us through the classroom doorway while we sighed in annoyance.

All the students were running towards the gate of our sports hall and we somehow made it through them. We entered the grand hall while gasping for breath and sat on the 'Vip stands' which were lower than the usual stands all around the sports hall. I looked around the hall while the students were running towards the stands, hysterically looking for a seat which made me roll my eyes at them.

It's not even like they are idols, they are just some goofballs who know how to portray themselves to make these teenagers go crazy and thirst over them.

It was the same hall, the same students but why did everything change so much since then?

Why do I feel you are still present in this hall?

Why is this hall so suffocating when it once was filled with joy and happiness?

The students started cheering and screaming the names of their favorite players while I remained frown.

They are sounding the same

They are cheering just like they cheered for us

Two faced humans

That's what they all are

Flashback

He took his snapback cap off and with his long fingers he went through his hazelnut hair before putting his cap the other way round back on his head.

I looked down his in sweat glistening shirtless body, his perfectly built abs, his strong arms and his dark red basketball shorts which was perfectly hugging his muscular thighs.

"Are you checking your boyfriend out?" The cheeky smile appeared on his full lips, knowing very well what he does to me.

I bit my lips while feeling the heat rushing to my cheeks and an awkward warmth rising inside my body. He cupped my face with both of his hands as his smile widened "I love checking you out too, besides I'm your boyfriend there is nothing forbidden about checking me out baby" He grinned and leaned in to give me a kiss that made the students go crazy while screaming and cheering for us.

Embarrassed I hid myself inside his chest while feeling his strong arms around me as he chuckled deeply inside my ear.

He was the source of the pumping blood in my veins, the person with whom I felt safer than a home but I didn't know that being homeless would rip the ground underneath me apart.