Episode 0 - Prequel & Prologue

Author's Note:

04.09.2020:

Hi! I have made a new Prologue and Prequel to this chapter! Please check version 2 on my Patreon! It's FREE!

-------

Prologue

-Execution Site-

Gasps of shock and disbelief echoed across the huge execution venue.

"Reporting! When Squad 2 arrived at site, they discovered that the location of the wanted bandit had already been ambushed, 50 died from poisoning, the shed they were occupying was in the midst of burning. 10 people were burnt alive, 59 people were then discovered half a mile away from the burning base slaughtered." The man paused for a second to glance at the small figure who was standing on the execution ground before uncomfortably continuing with his report,

"15 people were gruesomely dismembered." The gasps of disbelief were then filled with shouts of anger and disgust!

"This child ruthlessly slaughtered 109 people in a cruel way. Although they were a group of wanted criminals who were to be captured in for execution, this barbarous child more or less deserves the same fate! An inhumane devil needs to be put down immediately!" The accused child was held down by 2 humongous imperial soldiers at the bottom of the execution venue.The trial was in a private hearing and was not opened to the public. This trial will decide whether she can be let free or not.

Most of the people present were soldiers who protect the country's law and safety. 2 attendees were esteemed figures who were ordered to attend the hearing to ensure nothing wrong happens. Normally something of this occurrence would require a lot of higher ranking authorities to judge, but the nation had a huge crisis to attend to and therefore this matter had to be solved by the common people.

"W-why was there a child there in the first place!"

"Judging from how over 100 people died from this child alone, she must be a foreign agent!"

"Indeed! I had heard our neighboring country was grooming children as secret agents!"

People were whispering left and right. They did not know what to do with the little girl who looked like she was under the age of 10. They were confused as to where she popped up from. The biggest concern were the hundred criminals she slaughtered and why she was at the bandits hideout. No one should know where it was! It took the imperial army a long time before finding the location! So where did she come from!

The imperial army had sent out orders to re-capture the bandit group that had recently broken out of prison. The bandits that escaped were recently captured by a neighboring country and upon discovery the group was a division of a huge criminal group but before they could find more out, they had already escaped and fled to this country. The location where the bandits had been hiding was coincidentally found through civilian reports. It had been an abandoned location, therefore people were suspicious seeing a strange group of people heading there.

Who would have thought, the criminals everyone thought were some-what-of-a irrelevant group of bandits had been smuggling in narcotic drugs into the country. The order was to capture the criminals to find out more about the bigger group behind them before executing them, but before they could do any of that, they were all killed, by this young girl who from who knows where came from.

Meanwhile the girl who was being held down was on the verge of passing out. Ever since the mass killing, she had been in and out of consciousness. Her whole head was ringing from being beaten mercilessly. Plus the people around her were so loud she couldn't find the right timing to explain her side of the story.