1

*RECOMMENDED- READ THE FIRST ADDICTED BEFORE YOU READ THIS *
———————————

'Hey babe, you excited for tomorrow?' Brad asked, sitting on my bed beside me while I edit my video to upload on my channel tonight.

'Yeah I'm so excited. I think it's a girl' I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder as he wrap his arm around my waist.

'I think it's a boy' He chuckled. 'A mini Bradley running around in the garden. However, I wouldn't mind a mini Quinn, that's so cute' He laughed.

'Another sassy princess is just what we need' I smirked.

'Yes' He laughed. 'But you're my queen' He kissed my cheek.

'Of course I am' I winked at him. 'But is everything sorted for tomorrow? The venue, the guests, the food, the decorations?' I asked.

'Yes, yes and yes' He laughed, nodding his head along to what I said.

'I'm sorry, I'm just really worried' I sighed, shaking my head in annoyance. 'This is the first party since... you know' I said.

'Jake can't get to us anymore. He's in jail for 10 years, we're safe' He hugged me so tight in his arms. 'He can't get us' He whispered.

'I know but it's making me so paranoid. I don't want to risk my family and friends, their lives are so important' I sighed. 'We almost lost Spencer and I really don't want to go through that again' I shook my head.

'Spencer's alive and well. We've all recovered, babe. Don't beat yourself up about it anymore please' He sighed and kissed my forehead as we cuddle.

'Jake still manages to find ways to haunt me when he's not even here' I rolled my eyes, shutting my laptop and putting it under my bed.

'Let's not say that name every again. So, have you decided on what you're going to wear tomorrow?' He asked. I smiled at him, appreciating that he's changing the subject to take my mind off it.

//

*FLASHBACK*

'Brad?' I call out as I open the door, standing outside Spencer's room. I looked left and right before I continue to walk downstairs. I could see flashing sirens beaming through the windows and I could see blood splattered all over the walls and floor in the hallway. I could hear the cupboards opening and closing in the kitchen. I slowly walked towards the kitchen but a piercing pain shot through my foot. Ah shit, I stepped on broken glass. I grabbed my foot in pain and hopped to the kitchen as quietly as I can. My heart stopped when I realised who's standing in the kitchen, smirking at me. It's Jake.

'You're finally here. I know you'd look for me' He grinned, walking towards me with his arms open. I looked around and saw Brad and Spencer laying unconsciously on the floor.

'What did you do to them?!' I screamed, dodging his hug and I ran to them. I shook Brad's shoulder violently and he wasn't responding. I put my fingers on his neck to check his pulse and he is still breathing. I did the same for Spencer and he's also still breathing. I slight sigh in relief before I stand up again to face Jake.

'Don't worry about them' He chuckled. 'Did you miss me baby?' He asked.

'Jake, no. I'm so done with you. Get that in your head!!' I screamed at him. His jaws clenched and his fists clenched in anger. He slapped me so hard that I fell backwards, baring in mind that my foot is still throbbing in pain. I fell onto the floor and screamed in pain.

'Why do you hate me so much? I promise I'll give you everything you want, I'll do anything for you, I'll take you to every country you want to visit' He sighed.

'That's not what I want. What I want for you is to stay away from me. Stay away from my friends and family. You know what, I could have forgiven you for cheating on me. But you took this way too far now, there's no going back. I hate you' I said with such calmness. I'm not scared of him anymore.

'N-No that's not true. You don't love Bradley. He doesn't care about you. I do!' He stuttered.

'No it's done' I sighed. 'Can you please let us go?' I asked.

'I'm not letting you go that easily' He laughed, shaking his head. 'Kiss me' He smirked.

'I'm not kissing you!' I shook my head angrily. 'Can we go in the garden?' I asked as I just thought of a plan. I looked at the corner of my eye and I saw Brad gaining consciousness.

'Let's go' He grabbed my arm and dragged us to the garden.

'On second thoughts, nah' I said, running back inside the house and locked the door behind me so Jake can't get in.

'Baby, get up please. Help me with Spencer!' I panicked, holding Brad's hand and pulled him up. We grabbed Spencer's arms and wrapped our arms around him so we can walk to the front door. However, I heard glass smash in the kitchen and that's when I realised. Jake broke the window and he climbed back inside.

'No I don't think so' He screamed, running after us but I had already opened the front door. I heard Spencer gasp in shock as Jake pushed Brad onto the ground. I felt wet liquid dripping onto my arm as I hold Spencer up in my arms as a paramedic approached us. Two police officers grabbed Jake off of Brad and put him in handcuffs.

'Oh my god! He's been stabbed!' I screamed in terror as I saw a knife sticking in Spencer's back.

'H-help me' Spencer wheezed in pain. Two paramedics ran towards us with a stretcher and quickly put him in the vehicle to get to the hospital.

'I-I gotta get to the hos-hospital' I stuttered.

'Hey hey, it's okay. He will be okay. Are you okay?' Brad wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead.

'Yeah I'm fine. What about you?' I asked as I cupped my hands on his cheeks, examining his cuts. 'You need to get checked as well' I said.

'I'll be fine' He sighed. 'Did he hurt you?' He asked.

'He slapped me and grabbed my arm too hard. But other than that, I'm fine' I said.