12

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by jamesmcvey and 231,839 others Happiest when I'm with you xxx

Happiest when I'm with you xxx

View all 196,284 comments
connorball mcsimpyyyy😏
tristanevans you're such a melt, even when you're not with her😉
itskirstie boys you're so mean, we all like to see our Bradley and our Quinn happy!! You still a simp tho Bradley hehe 🤭

BRAD'S POV

'Earth to Bradley McSimp' Connor called out, banging his hand on the table to get my attention. I jumped and looked up at him from my phone.

'Yes?' I laughed, shaking my head. They just love calling me a simp, to be honest it doesn't bother me. I'm happily a simp for Quinn.

'I was asking what do you fancy for dinner?' He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. 'That's a bit helpful isn't it?' He chuckled. 'Boys?' He asked.

'I fancy a bit of chinese you know' Tristan said, his eyes lighting up and he clapped his hands excitedly.

'Chinese it is' I chuckled. I looked at the time and it's currently 5:58pm. 'I'm gonna have a shower, I smell. You can order anything for me ' I said.

'I could smell you from here' James said. 'We'll call you over when dinner's here' He nodded his head. I nodded my head back at him before walking upstairs to my room to get fresh clothes and headed to the bathroom.

Today I'm at my house with the boys. I'm not seeing Quinn today unfortunately because she needs a lot of rest and sleep. She won't sleep if I'm with her because according to her, I'm a distraction. She doesn't mean it in a bad way, she just wants to talk to me all the time, kiss and cuddle me all the time. I can't help being cute and irresistible.

As I get in the shower and wash my body, I started to think about Quinn's dad. I can't help but wonder how much time he's got left. I know that's awful to think but I really don't want him to miss the birth of his grand daughter, miss her first word and her first steps. I don't want him to miss our wedding, Quinn need him by her side to walk her down the aisle and she needs him for the father daughter dance. I'm worried for Quinn if he doesn't make it for all these special events. I don't know much about his tumour but I do know that it's inoperable and incurable. It's just so hard. I'm gonna try my best to make her happy and take her mind off it as much as I can.

//

'Boys, I got a brilliant idea' I said, walking downstairs in wet hair and fresh clothes. I walked in the living room and sat down next to James and Connor, James is sat on the other sofa on his phone.

'Ooh do tell' Tristan said as he sat up, willing to listen to whatever I've got to say.

'I was just thinking about what I can do to cheer Quinn up and to stop her stressing too much. We could organise a baby shower?' I suggested.

'That's a great idea. But are we really the best people to throw a baby shower?' James chuckled.

'Yeah, I mean... we're guys' Connor shrugged his shoulders, uncertain.

'Isn't that like the girls' job to organise?' James questioned, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

'We can do anything if we put our minds to it. Come on, guys' I said. I pouted with my puppy eyes and looked at James. He rolled his eyes and exhaled deeply.

'Oh fine' He said. 'I'm doing this for Quinn okay' He laughed. We all gathered round and started discussing ideas.

//

'So Ella, are you with Lucy and Kirstie?' I asked as I could hear girls chatting in the background through the phone.

'Yes I am, why?' She asked.

'I was just telling the boys earlier that I want us to organise a baby shower for Quinn. I want to cheer her up' I explained and I filled her in the ideas that we came up with.

'Aw that's so sweet. Yeah we're in, want us to come over?' She asked.

'Yeah sure, that would be perfect. And please, DO NOT tell Quinn whatsoever' I laughed.

'I won't. It'll be hard but I won't. None of us will. See you in a bit!' She giggled. We ended the phone call. I sat in the kitchen with Tristan, writing up some ideas in my notebook.

'Are you sure this is what she needs? I mean she was kinda triggered at the last party because of Jake' Tristan asked with a sympathetic smile.

'I wasn't sure at first. But then she would've wanted her dad to experience all those things with her no matter what' I said. He nodded his head and smiled reassuringly at me. 'I just want her to happy. She kinda lost her mojo and we can help her get it back' I sighed.

'Of course, we're always there for her. That's why I'm more than happy to help. She deserves the world and more. It just sucks that she's in this situation, not only is she going to be a parent but she's going to lose her parent. She already lost her mum as it is' He sighed, shaking his head in annoyance. I nodded my head in agreement. 'She might be small but she's fiery and strong as hell. As long as she's got us, she's got nothing to worry about' He grinned. It was actually so nice to hear Tristan say that about Quinn, for some reason it put my mind at ease.

'Yeah I agree. It's really shit but we are all going to make more amazing memories that she will remember for the rest of her life' I said.