31

'Oh hey you decided to come home?' I asked as Spencer opened the front door. He nodded his head and stormed off to go into the kitchen but little did he know that everyone's sat at the table eating dinner. He looks a mess, he's wearing black sweatpants and black hoodie, he got the hood up to hide his face. I'm happy and relieved to see him home but at the same time I'm kinda angry because he just chucked us aside and did his own thing when we all needed each other.

'Hey mate' Tristan smiled reassuringly at him.

'Oh hi' Spencer awkwardly replied, not knowing where to look. I looked at Ella and she sighed quietly, looking worried about Spencer. I'm worried about Spencer too. I've barely spoke to him and I feel like a bad sister.

'Can we talk?' I tapped his shoulder gently. He turned around and nodded his head. I quickly smiled at Brad before walking past him and followed Spencer to the garden. We sat down on the grass in the shade, hiding from the blazing hot sunshine.

'How have you been sis?' He asked.

'I'm fine. The question is how are you?' I asked. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. 'And don't even lie' I sighed.

'I'm alright' He quietly murmured. 'Don't really wanna talk about it' He shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

'Are you fucking kidding me right now?' I raised my voice slightly at him.

'What?' He raised an eyebrow at me in confusion.

'We haven't seen you in days. You disappeared at the worst timing possible and you just chucked us aside. Left us worrying about you, I needed you. I needed my twin brother' I sighed.

'Well I'm sorry but I just needed space. I thought you of all people would understand that' He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

'This is not you Spencer' I sighed. 'You didn't even go suit shopping with the boys today. It was meant to be a special day today' I said.

'Our dad is fucking dying and all you care about is shopping?' He raised his voice at me.

'Spencer! That is not what I'm saying at all' I sighed, shaking my head at him.

'That's what it sounded like to me. Quinn, I'm sorry I love you but I just can't be around you when we're both upset' He said.

'Why's that?' I asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Because I'll end up having to be strong for you and be the one for you to lean on' He said. 'And I didn't have the energy to be that for you'

'Hang on, I never asked for that? I have Bradley and you have Ella' I said in confusion.

'We're twins. It doesn't matter if you never asked for it, it's always gonna be like that' He replied. 'It is so exhausting. Being around someone who is so fucking needy' He groaned in frustration.

'I'm needy?!' I shouted. He nodded his head in response. 'I'm not needy?! I don't need you. I don't fucking need you!' I screamed in his face. I wasn't having any of this bullshit. I turned around and saw everyone coming outside to see what was happening.

'I asked for space and you didn't respect that at all' He replied.

'You didn't want to see me. You didn't want to talk to me. You completely cut me off. That is not space. That is being selfish' I coldly replied.

'I did not cut you out' He scoffed. 'We all have our own ways. It's obvious you're not going to understand so I'm just gonna go' He sighed.

'Oh you're just gonna leave again?' I scoffed, rolling my eyes. He turned around, facing me and clenched his jaw.

'You what?' He murmured. Brad walked in between, wrapping his arm around me protectively and placed his hand on Spencer's chest to calm him down.

'What is going on guys?' Brad asked, looking so confused.

'Quinn is just being a selfish spoilt brat' Spencer harshly replied.

'Like I said, I don't need you. I don't fucking need you anymore so get the fuck out!' I screamed so loud that I was out of breath. Everyone looked at me and widened their eyes in shock.

'Babe let's go' Brad whispered.

'No she can stay. I see I'm not welcome here anymore' Spencer scoffed and walked off. Ella followed him inside the house and everyone else just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say or do.

'What a Dickhead' I burst into tears and just collapsed in Brad's arms. Honestly I'm confused to what had just happened but I guess we let all our anger out. 'Everyone you can go home. I'm sorry' I sighed, walking inside the house. Brad chased after me but I didn't stop walking, I opened the front door and carried on walking.

'Babe stop. Please' Brad shouted and he grabbed my wrist.

'I can't do this right now. Let me go please' I sighed.