11

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 186,582 others Somehow I just can't say enough how much I appreciate you being in the world💘💘

Somehow I just can't say enough how much I appreciate you being in the world💘💘

View all 137,489 comments

bradleywillsimpson you don't even have to tell me, I already know just how much. I love you so much❤️
tristanevans you guys never fail to make me feel so single😂
quinnjonesxo @tristanevans you're the third in our relationship don't worry😉😂 someone hit him up fr

//

'Right, you're staying in bed. If you need anything, give us a shout' Ella sternly spoke as she tucked me into bed.

'Nooo' I frowned. 'That's the most boring thing ever. I just wanna chill with you guys' I whined.

'We're not even gonna do anything. We're gonna stay up with you while the boys are watching football downstairs' Kirstie chuckled, laying in bed next to me.

'I really fancy ice cream and pickles you know' I laughed.

'Your cravings are out of this world I swear' Lucy chuckled, shaking her head.

'How are my girls doing?' Connor grinned, walking into the room and hugged Lucy.

'We were just telling her to rest in bed all day but she doesn't want to' Ella sighed. 'Oh and that she's craving ice cream AND pickles' She added, looking disgusted.

'But we don't have either of them' I whined.

'Can you just crave something else that's in the fridge or cupboard?' Connor chuckled. 'Or we can order something?' He asked.

'No! I want ice cream and pickles' I pouted.

'Okay okay' He said, holding his hands up in surrender mode. 'I'll pop to the shop now' He laughed.

'I'll go with you, I fancy a snack' Lucy giggled. They walked out hand in hand and I turned around, snuggling Kirstie.

'Okay don't leave me out, let me in the sandwich' Ella laughed. She jumped on the bed, climbing in between Kirstie and I and hugged us.

'Am I interrupting something?' Brad laughed, knocking on the door.

'Yes. Yes you are' Kirstie giggled. 'Don't be jealous I'm hugging your fiancé' She said.

'She's all yours' He winked. I frowned and looked away. 'You're gonna have pickle breath soon so' He laughed.

'That's mean you know' I pouted with puppy eyes.

'So mean' Ella gasped. 'Just leave' She frowned.

'Hey come on now' He laughed. He walked towards us and sat on the bed. 'Okay Kirstie, can I hold my girl now?' He asked.

'You got some making up to do' Kirstie smirked. 'We'll leave you to it' She giggled. She grabbed Ella's hand and ran downstairs.

'I don't even know what's wrong with them' I laughed, shaking my head. 'Come here you' I grinned with my arms open wide. He pulled me into his arms and held me so tight that I could literally feel his love. Feel his love in a hug, huh you crazy Quinn?

'How are you my lovely?' He asked as he kissed my forehead. I rested my head on his shoulder and exhaled deeply because I don't even know how to answer. 'Okay that was your answer' He chuckled lightly, holding my hand.

'But I do feel better than yesterday that's for sure. How come you aren't with the boys watching footie downstairs?' I asked.

'Honestly I just wanted to be with you' He laughed. 'They were calling me a simp earlier but I'll proudly admit I'm a simp. I'm Bradley Simpson after all' He winked at me. My tummy then erupted with butterflies and my heart skipped a beat for real.

'My lil mcsimp' I giggled. 'They're all simps as well!' I said. 'Connor's a huge simp for real' I laughed. Brad laughed and nodded his head in agreement.

'I'll tell him that next time' He chuckled. 'But for now, let's just spoon. I'm the little spoon this time' He grinned excitedly. We both laid down and I wrapped my arms around him securely and buried my head in his back. While I was cuddling him, I felt a little kick in my stomach.

'Holy shit' I gasped. I let go of him and sat up, holding my belly.

'I felt that against my back' He laughed. 'Our baby girl was trying to kick me away from you' He said.

'That's my girl' I giggled. He placed his hand gently on my belly, patiently waiting for another kick. 'She's so sly, not gonna kick again knowing that we're waiting' I laughed.