18

Spencejonesy uploaded a new photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 98,096 others I don't know how I feel about dealing with two pregnant women at the same time

I don't know how I feel about dealing with two pregnant women at the same time... pray for me and @bradleywillsimpson 🤣

View all 78,492 comments

quinnjonesxo this is a very thoughtful thing for you to do however idk how I feel about that caption...🤨😂
thisisellarae I agree with Quinn, now that you've said that Spence we're gonna make your lives hell 😂
tristanevans pray for us boys omg

//

BRAD'S POV

Today is Quinn's baby shower. She still has no clue but I'm going to tell her soon. She knows that there's something planned because we're all dressing up nicely. We're having the party at Eva's house as she kindly offered.

'Can you just tell me?' Quinn sighed as she wrapped her arms around me tightly and looked up at me with puppy eyes.

'I will, in half an hour' I kissed her and smiled. She continued to frown and refused to let go off me. I kissed her again and she started to smile. 'Now babe, get ready' I winked at her.

'But I don't know what to wear. It's hard to pick an outfit when I don't know what the event is' She smirked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. 'Can you help me?' She asked.

'Of course babe' I chuckled. I followed her upstairs to her room and I sat on her bed, watching her rummage through her drawers.

'I have two options. This black dress or.... this top, I could wear this with blue jeans' She said, holding a black square neck ruched dress and a floral crop top. 'I really want to wear this top' She giggled.

'Okay I pick the top then' I chuckled. She squealed with happiness and we both got changed together. I'm wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.

'Aww we're matching with the jeans' she giggled, putting a pair of white trainers on. I smiled and winked at her.

'Always' I said. I walked downstairs to the kitchen where the boys are. 'Ready?' I asked quietly so Quinn can't hear.

'Have you told her yet?' James asked. I shook my head.

'I will when she's here in a second' I replied. The boys nodded their heads in response as we heard Quinn's footsteps towards the kitchen.

'Right, tell me the surprise now. I can't handle the suspense any longer' She chuckled. I grabbed her hand and sat her down at the table.

'Okay babe, we've organised an event for you and our little princess. It's a baby shower' I smiled. She gasped and started to clap her hands excitedly.

'That's so cute! Thank you so much!' She jumped in my arms and kissed me.

'We helped' Connor laughed. We all laughed at him, shaking our heads.

'Thank you boys so much, I really do appreciate you all so much. You guys are full of surprises every day' She giggled. I smiled at her, just admiring how beautiful she is inside and out and she deserves the world.

'You look gorgeous by the way' I kissed her cheek. 'Right, are we all ready to go? Everyone's already there' I asked.

//

We got out of the car outside Eva's house and Quinn held my hand tightly as we stand outside the door, waiting for Eva to let us in.

'Hello you gorgeous people, come in!' Eva giggled, giving us all a hug as we walked in. 'Surprise' She giggled, hugging Quinn.

'Such a lovely surprise' Quinn grinned, looking around. There's pink balloons everywhere, pink confetti on the floor, pink table cover and pink cutlery. It's pink everywhere. We walked to the living room so Quinn can catch up with everyone and I stood back with Tristan and Connor.

'Thank god she's happy' Connor chuckled.

'She really does look happy, she needed this' Tristan nodded his head. I smiled and nodded my head in agreement.