21

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 368,098 others At this rate, I'm literally a fan account😂😂 always showing off my girl, I mean how could I not? Look at her😍🤯❤️

At this rate, I'm literally a fan account😂😂 always showing off my girl, I mean how could I not? Look at her😍🤯❤️

View all 301,218 comments

quinnjonesxo 🥺🥺 mcsimp ❤️
connorball biggest simp of all time
thisisellarae @spencejonesy oiii why don't you simp over me like thissss🥺🥺🥺

//

'Hey before you go home, I just wanted to say thank you for being so understanding' I smiled, wrapping my arm around Brad's shoulder as we lay in bed.

'Of course! We're in this together' He smiled and kissed my forehead. I do feel awful about having those thoughts, especially at the baby shower.

'I just didn't want to look like I was being ungrateful about the party last night. I really did have a good time but my thoughts were getting out of hand' I sighed. He hugged me tighter and sat up. I heard him inhale and exhale deeply.

'Quinn, I don't want you to ever apologise for having negative thoughts because that's normal. I get them every day. But please, never push me away' He sighed. I looked up at him with puppy eyes and frowned.

'I'm sorry' I pouted.

'You're so damn cute' He chuckled. 'You're lucky I love you' He winked. I grinned and hugged him tighter again.

'Do you have to go home today?' I whined.

'Yes I do, it's boys night. If I don't go, the boys are gonna be on my case' He chuckled, shaking his head.

'Okay fine' I frowned. 'They be stealing my fiancé' I said.

'Why don't you invite the girls over?' He suggested. 'Or you can join us?' He asked.

'No it's the boys turn to have you, you're just too popular' I smirked. 'Yeah, I might ask the girls to come over for a little sleepover' I smiled. Brad's phone started to ring so he got up to answer the phone.

'Connor' He mouthed. 'Hello, what's up?' He asked as he put the phone on speaker.

'Just wanted to make sure if you're still coming over because I know Quinn is very good at persuading you to stay' Connor said which made us all laugh.

'I heard that' I giggled.

'It's true' Con laughed. 'But yeah, what time you coming home?' He asked.

'Well what time are the boys gonna be there?' Brad replied, raising an eyebrow. I studied his face and it seems like that he doesn't really wanna go home tonight and would rather stay here which is adorable but I know it's better for him to spend time with his friends. Can't have them being jealous that he chose me over them and I don't want them to think Brad ditched them. Besides it's good for them to spend time together before the baby comes along because they won't be seeing us very much for a while.

'They're gonna come over in like 20 minutes' Con said. Brad looked at me and smiled.

'Okay, I'll be over in half an hour with Spencer' Brad replied. 'See you in a bit mate' He said before hanging up the phone. He chucked his phone on the bed and jumped on the bed beside me.

'What's wrong?' I chuckled.

'The more I look at you, the more I don't want to leave you' He laughed. He climbed on my lap, laying in between my legs.

'I never want you to leave apart from the times you annoy me' I chuckled. 'You'll have fun anyway' I grinned, stroking his soft curly hair.

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 542,849 others Guess I'm a Brad Simpson fan account now😉 my worldd❤️❤️❤️ #MrsMcsimp

Guess I'm a Brad Simpson fan account now😉 my worldd❤️❤️❤️ #MrsMcsimp

View all 431,185 comments

bradleywillsimpson I miss you so much alreadyyyy
tristanevans damn who's this fittie?👀
itskirstie honestly being a simp is cute🥺 I'm a hardcore simp for James 💖