36

'Hey we're going now, try not to miss me too much' Brad smirked as he walked towards me to kiss me.

'Impossible' I frowned. I giggled as I wrap my arms around him tightly. 'Have fun you guys!' I smiled. I'm so happy they're finally trying on the suits and Spencer missed the last appointment.

'Not too much fun though' Ella glared at Brad and Spencer.

'We got it boss' Spencer chuckled. We waved them goodbye as we watch them get in the car and drive away.

'I'm glad things are back on track now. So, what's the next step?' Ella asked, wiggling her eyebrows in excitement.

'We need to start looking for your dress and the bridesmaids too' I said. 'So I called the girls earlier and they're gonna meet us at town in like 20 minutes so get your ass ready' I chuckled.

'Bruh that's such short notice' She laughed, rolling her eyes. I giggled and shrugged my shoulders.

'Now go go go!' I laughed, pushing her upstairs so she can get dressed. As I wait for her to get ready, I went to the kitchen to make myself a glass of water.

'Okay okay I'm ready!' I heard Ella walk quickly downstairs and to the kitchen.

'We got a bit of time to spare, so if you're hungry eat something' I said. She nodded her head and opened the fridge to get milk. She headed to the cupboard to get cereal and poured it in her bowl. 'It's 1 o'clock Els' I laughed.

'It's not me, it's what the baby wants' Ella giggled.

'Better start getting used to it' I chuckled. 'You know what, I'm gonna eat cereal too' I laughed. I poured my cereal and milk in a bowl and sat down next to Ella at the table.

'Hello my two favourite ladies' Dad smiled, walking in the kitchen towards us. 'It's 1 o'clock?' He raised an eyebrow, looking at his watch.

'We know' I laughed. 'Cravings, can't help it' I giggled.

'Okay' He laughed, shaking his head. 'What are you girls doing today?' He asked, sitting down with us.

'We're going dress shopping for the girls' I smiled. 'What about you?' I asked.

'Got to go to the hospital for a check up' He grinned at me in reassurance. I smiled back at him and nodded my head understandingly.

'Want us to go with you?' Ella asked.

'No no it's fine, I'm a big boy' He chuckled. 'It's only a check up, nothing major' He smiled.

'But if you need anything, give us a call and we'll be there' I said. He smiled and nodded his head.

'I got you' He said. 'So I was thinking I can drop you off to town on my way to the hospital?' He asked.

'Yeah, thanks dad' Ella smiled.

'You're welcome my second daughter' He chuckled.

//

'Hello, glad to see you again!' The male shop worker approached us in the same shop I bought my wedding dress.

'Hi yes it's us again' I giggled. 'We're here for the maid of honour and bridesmaid dresses' I smiled.

'Follow' He grinned. He took us to the back of the room, there's a huge range of different dresses in different colours. 'So what colour you thinking?' He asked.

'Baby blue, light blue for the maid of honour Ella' I pointed at Ella. 'And navy blue for these girls' I pointed at Kirstie and Lucy.

'That's a beautiful idea' He nodded his head in approval. We started to roam around the shop looking for the perfect dress for each girl.

'Maid of honour first' I chuckled. It's now Ella's time to try on the dress that she picked out. She's adamant that this dress is the one.

Ella's dress

'I love that!!' I gasped in awe, watching her twirl in the gorgeous dress

'I love that!!' I gasped in awe, watching her twirl in the gorgeous dress. 'You look stunning!' I grinned.

'It's why I picked this. Do you approve? I don't wanna be like this is the one but you don't want this' She chuckled.

'Of course I approve. I love it!' I giggled.

'I'm so jealous. You're so beautiful' Kirstie chuckled.

Lucy and Kirstie's dresses

'Yep that's the one!' I squealed with excitement

'Yep that's the one!' I squealed with excitement. 'Both your figures look amazing in the dress!' I smiled.

'It's so figure hugging I love it' Lucy giggled.

'I don't normally wear dresses, but this one I'll accept' Kirstie laughed.

'Gosh all you girls are so so beautiful. Whoever's marrying you are a bunch of lucky men' The worker said.