19

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 387,068 others It's baby shower time!!💖

It's baby shower time!!💖

View all 216,294 comments
bradleywillsimpson I love you so much❤️
thisisellarae so beautiful!!🥵🥵
tristanevans your baby is gonna be a one good looking baby😂

//

'Hey Eva! Thanks for having the party here' I smiled. She smiled and nodded her head in response. I stood in the corner of the kitchen next to the food buffet with Eva as everyone else is chilling in the garden.

'Anytime sweetheart! Are you having a good time so far?' She asked as we hugged.

'Yeah, I'm having an amazing time!' I giggled.

'Bradley is a good one, he came up with the idea himself. We all just helped' She smiled. 'You're lucky you have him as much as he is lucky to have you' She squealed happily.

'I know right, I just want to marry him already!' I laughed.

'How's the wedding planning going?' She asked while sipping her glass of wine.

'Haven't really gotten that far yet, bridesmaids and best men are sorted. It's just the date, venue, dresses, suits, rings and vows. It's overwhelming' I chuckled quietly.

'Yeah it can get stressful so please don't stress too much! If you need any help with anything, please do come to me, I'll always help you' She smiled.

'Thank you, I really do appreciate it. So how are you and Dad?' I asked.

'Your Dad is such a lovely man, you're lucky to have him as your father. He thinks the world of you and Spencer. I just love him so much, he's so precious' She giggled and started to blush.

'I can tell you really like him because you always blush when you talk about him' I laughed. 'But it's so lovely to see him happy, haven't seen him that happy for so many years so thank you! He absolutely adores you, I can just see it in his eyes and his smile' I smiled.

'That's so lovely' She grinned.

'What are my two favourite ladies talking about?' I heard my Dad say as he walked in the kitchen from the garden.

'You' I laughed. He chuckled quietly, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head.

//

'Hey I missed you' I heard Brad say as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I giggled and turned around to kiss him.

'I missed you more' I said. He hugged me tighter and spun me around in the air. 'Are you drunk?' I laughed.

'No I promised myself I wouldn't get drunk although I did have a few drinks' He laughed.

'No. Go and have fun, drink as many as you want' I laughed. 'I want you to enjoy yourself ' I smiled.

'But it's not fair that you can't drink' He frowned.

'Baby it's okay' I laughed. 'I'll look after you tonight and tomorrow when you're hungover' I giggled.

'I won't get too drunk don't worry' He smiled reassuringly.

'You always say that' I winked at him 'And you end up being very drunk' I laughed.

'This time I won't' He winked back at me. 'Besides, I don't need looking after. I've got you and our little one to look after' He grinned and kissed me. He then started to plant several kisses on my face and we got interrupted by a loud noise, sounding like a glass smashing on the floor.

'Oops sorry!' Connor shouted, kneeling on the floor to pick up the pieces. 'I'll buy you a new one Eva!' He said.

'Be careful, don't pick them up. Can we get a broom?' I asked, running over to Connor. I pulled him up and he stumbled, holding onto my waist.

'You are very drunk aren't you?' I laughed, rolling my eyes at him. Lucy came over and pulled him away from me.

'I will look after him tonight, thanks' She glared at me.

'No no it's okay. I don't need looking after. It's my best friend's special night, I'm staying' Connor mumbled, holding my shoulder. I looked over at Brad and looked at him helplessly. He sighed and came over, furrowing his eyebrows at Connor's hand on my shoulder.

'Okay well you can go sit down with Lucy in the living room and sober up' Brad said, wrapping his arm around Connor's shoulder. They went to the living room and I helped Eva clean up the mess but I accidentally cut myself.

'Ah fuck!' I quietly mumbled to myself. Eva noticed and quickly went to get a bandaid for my finger. As I wait, I went to the kitchen sink to wash off the blood.

'Be careful' Eva chuckled, handing me the bandaid. 'I'll sort out the mess' She smiled. I dried my finger with a tissue and applied the bandaid on the wound. I smiled and nodded my head.

I suddenly felt a wave of emotions coming at me so I decided to go outside front of the house and sit on the grass. I took a deep breath and stared at the sky, wondering if I am actually doing the right thing. I still don't feel ready to become a mother, I don't know if that makes me a bad person. I still want a family with Bradley but is now the right time? This is probably just the hormones talking but I feel really bad even thinking about it.