15

'Babe' I sighed, slumping my tired body on the sofa next to Bradley who is ignoring me and watching TV. 'I'm sorry, come back to bed please' I whined, grabbing his arm but he flinched.

'Babe I get that you're upset but I will not have you taking shit out on me all the time. I'm not a punching bag' He exhaled deeply, shaking his head in disappointment.

'I'm sorry, I'm just tired and confused. Bradley, I'm sorry for taking my anger out on you. I love you' I frowned, standing in front of the TV so I can have his full attention. He looked at me and nodded his head, showing me that he is listening. 'It's 2 in the morning baby, please just cuddle me to sleep and we will talk about it in the morning' I begged with my puppy eyes and quivering bottom lip.

'Okay fine' He sighed. I held his hand as we walk upstairs to my room and climbed into bed. He hesitated for a second but then joined me in bed, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his head in the crook of my neck.

'You know I can't go to bed upset, so please are we okay?' I asked, raising my eyebrows in concern.

'Baby of course we are okay. This is just a little blip, we'll discuss this in the morning. But as for now, goodnight and I love you' He smiled. He kissed my cheek before turning the bedside lamp off. I sighed in relief and kissed him back.

'I love you too. Goodnight' I said, hugging him tightly. I inhaled and exhaled deeply. I feel more satisfied and reassured after hearing him say that this is just a blip, meaning that we can get over this. I don't really want to be having the silent treatment from him again, having to sleep another night without him in my arms,

//

'Good morning' I heard brad whisper softly in my ear as I slowly flutter my eyes open. I smiled instantly as I laid my eyes on him and I pulled him into my arms and squeezed him. 'What do you wanna do today?' He asked.

'We need to have a long talk first of all about last night. And then we need to discuss the wedding' I grinned at the last sentence. He smirked and nodded his head in agreement.

'Right, last night. Erm, I'm just gonna say that I understand where you're coming from and I know your intentions wasn't to hurt me. I know you love me too much to do that' He winked at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. 'But honestly it's okay, I'm over it so cuddle me please' He grinned. I giggled and laid down, wrapping my arms around him.

'I am still so very sorry for snapping at you like that. I'm glad I'm forgiven' I giggled. 'Well that was easy. Right, the wedding' I grinned.

'The big question is, get married before or after the baby?' He asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

'I don't mind but to be honest, I just really want to marry you' I laughed. 'I think I'd still look good in a dress with the bump' I said.

'I agree, you'll look so gorgeous like you always do' He grinned. His eyes lit up when I started talking about the dress and I could tell how excited he is just as well as I am.

'Thank you McSimp' I giggled.

'You're gonna be McSimp too when you marry me' He winked at me. He tightened his grip around my waist and pulled me in closer to him so he could kiss me.

'But the thing is' I sighed, sitting up. 'I want Dad to be there. I don't want him to miss our special day. It's hard enough that Mum's not gonna be there' I sadly shook my head. He held my hand and kissed my hand.

'Your dad will be there and you know your mum will be with us as well' He smiled. 'Okay so the decision is, get married before the baby? Which is like in three and a half months' He questioned. I nodded my head in agreement and I couldn't stop smiling.

'There's so much to do though. I know there's a lot in the three months but we can do it!' I chuckled.