16

'Right, what's this family meeting about?' Ella asked, raising an eyebrow. I looked at Brad and giggled nervously.

'Thank you everyone for coming over at such short notice, we appreciate it' Brad chuckled.

'I can't deal with the suspense' James chuckled, shaking his head.

'Okay okay' I laughed. I held Brad's hand and grinned excitedly. 'Last night, we decided that we're gonna get married ASAP like in the space of the next three months' I said. I heard gasps, excited squeals and giggles.

'No way that's amazing, I can't wait oh my god!' Kirstie giggled, clapping her hands.

'Yes! Finally!' Tristan chuckled.

'That's brilliant' Dad grinned. His eyes lit up with welling tears and looked away, trying to wipe his tears without anyone noticing.

'Don't cry Dad' I chuckled quietly as I go over to him to give him a hug.

'I'm just so proud of you. You grow up too quick' He laughed as he squeezed me in his arms. 'You're so humble, you remind me so much of your mum. She'll be so proud of you as well' He kissed my forehead.

'Thank you so much. I love you' I grinned.

'I love you more than anything' He smiled.

'Girls! Come over to the kitchen with me' I said.

'Yes boss' Lucie chuckled. We all walked into the kitchen and sat down at the dining table.

'Okay so obviously we all gotta plan the wedding ASAP. I would like you guys to be my bridesmaids' I giggled.

'We would love to!' Ella squealed so loud and it made me laugh.

'We'd be honoured!' Kirstie said.

'And Ella, I want you to be my maid of honour!' I smirked. She stood up and screamed with excitement. She ran over to me and gave me the biggest hug.

'That's a big fat yes!' She laughed.

BRAD'S POV

'Gosh what are they screaming about?' Spencer laughed, referring to the girls in the kitchen.

'Quinn's asking the girls to be her bridesmaid and Ella to be her maid of honour' I chuckled in response.

'Yep, makes sense now' Spencer laughed, shaking his head.

'Okay guys, can you all sit down now?' I asked. They all nodded their heads and sat down quietly in their seats, all eyes on me.

'I think I know where this is going' Connor winked at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

'Yes' I chuckled. 'I would like for you all to be my best men. All of you are very special to me and I wouldn't have it any other way, I want you guys to stand by me as I marry my girl' I grinned.

'I would love that' Quinn's dad happily wiped his tears and hugged me. I can tell that on the wedding day, he is going to be very emotional. Not only is he going to be my best man, he is also walking down the aisle with her which I understand will be very hard for him. I have a very close relationship with her dad and I would love for him to be part of our day.

'Does that mean we can organise a stag do?!' Tristan smirked, wiggling his eyebrows excitedly.

'Yes I suppose so' I sighed and laughed. 'Nothing too extreme though' I warned them with a glare.

'Pfft never' James winked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I walked into the kitchen and Ella excitedly jumped into my arms.

'God you're very excited aren't you' I laughed.

'I'm just so happy that my best friends are getting married' She giggled. 'I genuinely can't wait' She smiled.

'Aww! Me too' I grinned. I walked to Quinn and kissed her. 'Marrying my best friend' I smiled.

'Gonna be the best day of my life, I can guarantee' Quinn giggled, resting her head on my shoulder as we hug.