35

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 621,418 others The fact that I look so tiny standing behind Spencer just makes me laugh so much😂😂

The fact that I look so tiny standing behind Spencer just makes me laugh so much😂😂

View all 528,913 comments
bradleywillsimpson have fun today guys❤️
thisisellarae corrr my boyfriend could at least crack a smile🙄😂😂
spencejonesy @thisisellarae I'll have you know that Quinn made me retake so many times that my cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling😂

//

'Hey lil sis' I saw Spencer smile, walking towards me and hugged me.

'Lil sis, really?' I laughed and rolled my eyes.

'What, I'm older by a few minutes' He winked.

'Whatever' I laughed. 'So how have you been?' I asked as we walk inside Nando's.

'To be honest I've been really beating myself up about what happened. I'm really sorry' He sighed. We sat down at a table and looked at the menu. I don't know why I'm looking at the menu when I already know what I'm getting.

'I'm really sorry too, I wasn't being understanding and I should've just been there for you' I sighed.

'No it's okay, this is mainly my fault. It wouldn't have happened if I hadn't started it' He said. 'I was planning to call you but then I saw that you texted me' He chuckled.

'Twin telepathy' I smirked. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

'But I really do apologise for upsetting you. I realised that I've been such a bad friend, brother and son and now I'm gonna step up' He smiled.

'I'm proud of you' I smiled at him.

'First step, can I move back home?' He chuckled. 

'Hmm I was kinda enjoying the house without you' I said. 'Kidding! Of course, you don't even need to ask' I laughed. We ordered the food and while we are waiting, Spencer seems like he's hesitating to say something.

'How's Dad?' He asked, exhaling deeply.

'To be honest, the last few days he had been doing well. He's still happy and smiling, he was just sad to what happened with us. He'll be chuffed to see you back home' I smiled.

'Okay that's a relief. I wasn't sure if the stress was gonna make him worse' He said. I shook my head and smiled reassuringly. 'How's the pregnancy and wedding planning going?' He asked.

'Baby girl is good, being a little pain though kicking about in my stomach' I laughed. He winced and shook his head in disgust.

'That's crazy though' He laughed. 'Like Ella is going to experience that as well, I'm excited to feel the kick when I put my hand on her stomach. Never felt it before' He chuckled.

'As soon as you said that, I felt a kick' I laughed. 'Come here, feel it' I said. He walked over to me and put his hand on my stomach and within a second, there was another kick.

'I think you two are gonna have an incredible bond' I smiled. 'Uncle Spencer' I grinned.

'You're gonna be an auntie too. Auntie Quinn' He laughed.

'I'm so excited!' I squealed in excitement. 'As for the wedding planning, it's been stressful not gonna lie. But most things have been ticked off the list, got a couple things left' I smiled.

'That's brilliant. What have you got left? Need my help with anything?' He asked. Our food have finally arrived.

'Erm you need to go suit fitting with Brad. And I need to find bridesmaids dresses for the girls and I need to write my vows down' I smiled.

'Yeah, I was gonna ask about the suit fitting. I'll ask brad later. Need my help with the vows, I know sometimes you struggle with writing down how you feel' He said.

'I'd love that' I grinned.

/

We are finally home, my belly is so full and I've never been so happy.

'Nice to see you back home mate' Brad grinned, giving Spencer a hug. He then wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. 'How was today?' He asked.

'Today was brilliant. The food was great as well I'm so full' I laughed.

'Yeah I literally feel like I'm about to explode' Spencer chuckled. 'And yeah today's been great, was nice to finally catch up. So Brad, when's the suit fitting?' He asked. Brad looked at me quickly and grinned.

'Whenever you're free' Brad replied. 

'Tomorrow?' Spencer questioned, raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah that's fine. I'll call them in now and make an appointment' Brad smiled. He kissed me again before walking to the kitchen to make that phone call.

'I'm so happy you're finally home again' I laughed, hugging Spencer.