8

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by thisisellarae and 79,497 others Hi

Hi. I love you both. I appreciate you two stayin with me and looking after me even tho I said I don't need looking after. But damn, I do wish I have my own space in my own bed🙃😂

View all 47,429 comments
tristanevans awwww! How cute are they?!
jamesmcvey oh my goodness Connor is gonna kill you😂😂
itskirstie Aw they so sweet🥺 I'll come over ASAP I miss u girl

—-

'Hey sweet cheeks' I heard Connor whisper. I turn around and he was facing Bradley. I quietly chuckle to myself and shook my head as I watch home videos on my laptop with one earphone bud in.

'Dude' Brad laughed, sitting up on the bed and rubbed his eyes. 'You okay babe?' He asked me as we locked eye contact. I smiled and nodded my head.

'What time is it?' Connor asked between his yawns.

'6pm' I replied.

'Ugh. I'm hungry. You guys hungry? I'll make some food?' Connor asked.

'I'm good. But help yourself' I smiled at him. He smiled back and nodded his head in response as he got out of bed and headed downstairs.

'Whatcha doing?' Brad asked, scooting over to be closer to me. He wrapped his arm around me and rested his head on my lap.

'Just watching home videos' I replied, running my hands through his hair.

'Did you manage to nap?' He asked, looking up at me. I shook my head in reply. He frowned and grabbed my hand to kiss it. 'Hopefully you'll get some sleep tonight. You need rest darling' He said.

'I know baby. I will' I weakly smiled at him. I exhaled deeply and closed my laptop. I put the laptop under my bed and I laid down, wrapping my arms around Brad and rested my head on his chest. 'You know I love you right?' I asked.

'That's the most stupidest question you could ask me. Of course I know you do' He chuckled.

'I'm serious though' I replied. 'I really do appreciate you staying here with me for the past week. Even though I was angry at you first, you still stayed. I'm glad you did' I explained.

'Why wouldn't I? It's what I'm here for, to care for you when you can't' He kissed my cheek. 'And I love you too' He winked at me. I chuckled, shaking my head. I heard a knock so I looked and Spencer was stood in the doorframe with an awkward smile.

'Can I have a cuddle?' He chuckled. I could tell he's feeling sad and I didn't want to leave him out when he truly needs company.

'Come join' I chuckled. His face lit up with joy and relief and he laid down beside me and hugged me.

'I feel like a mum right now' I laughed. My left arm is holding Spence and my right arm is holding Brad. 'How are you Spence?' I asked.

'To be honest' He inhaled and exhaled deeply before he goes on. 'I'm coping okay but I can't help but feel sick when I hear the word cancer' He shook his head in frustration.

'I understand. Same here' I sighed, rubbing my hand on his arm to reassure him.

'So I wanted to come here and join you guys because I'm scared to be alone at a time like this' He sighed. I hugged him so tight I didn't want to let go.

'Oh Spencey. I'm so proud of you' I tearfully spoke. 'I'm honestly so proud that you had the guts to tell us how you're feeling. I'm happy you're here with us' I smiled at him.

'Honestly mate, we're here for you. Always' Brad said, patting his hand on Spencer's back.

'Everyone's downstairs. Come join us' Connor chuckled, running into my room out of breath.

'Huh, everyone?' I questioned. I raised my eyebrow at him in confusion.

'You'll see' Brad grinned. He held my hand as we walk downstairs. We walked into the living room and there were blankets everywhere on the floor, on the sofas. There were pillows laid out neatly, pyjamas, drinks, snacks and a stack of DVDs. I looked to the corner and james, Tristan, Ella, Lucy and Kirstie popped out from behind the sofa and screamed surprise.

'Aw you guys' I laughed.