3

BRAD'S POV

Seeing how happy Quinn is tonight is like a weight has lifted off my shoulders, I was worried about her. All I want is for her to enjoy this special day with her friends and family. I'm really excited for the reveal, I secretly do hope it's a boy but I'm happy with either gender, I'm still going to love my child with every bone in my body. I look around and the venue is amazing. There's pink and blue balloons everywhere, blue and pink cupcakes, it's just pink and blue everywhere. Some people are wearing blue and some are wearing pink.

'Hey Bradley, boy or girl?' Eva tapped my shoulder, startling me as I was deep in thought. 'Sorry' She chuckled as she takes a sip of her drink.

'No it's okay' I laughed. 'To be honest, I think it's a boy' I grinned.

'All men say that' She laughed. 'I have a feeling it could be twins' She said. I widened my eyes and cleared my throat nervously.

'God Eva, don't play me like that' I laughed, shaking my head. 'I mean I'd love twins but that's a lot of work' I chuckled nervously.

'Having a baby is hard work enough as it is' She chuckled, patting her hand on my back reassuringly. 'But you have us to help you and Quinn' She smiled.

'Thank you' I grinned.

'I'll let you get back to your princess, I think she's waiting for you' She giggled, pointing over my shoulder. I looked behind and saw Quinn standing in the corner of the room with the biggest smile on her face and her arms wide open. 

'Hello my baby' Quinn giggled as I run to her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. 'I missed you' She laughed.

'I've only been gone 5 minutes' I laughed. 'You okay?' I asked as I squeeze her in my arms.

'Yeah, the baby's kicking at the moment. Hey, give me your hand' She grinned, placing my hand on her stomach. Within a second, I felt a strong kick and I gasped.

'That's amazing' I couldn't stop smiling. 'There's a literal baby inside you, that's amazing. I admire you so much' I kissed her forehead as I hug her again.

'I love you' She whispered in my ear.

'I love you too. Come on, let's dance' I smiled, holding her hand as we walk to the dance floor.

'10 minutes left before we gotta go outside for the big reveal' My mum squealed excitedly into the microphone which caused feedback, hurting my ears.

'Okay mum, thank you' I laughed. 'Someone's has a bit too many glasses of wine' I chuckled, shaking my head as mum approaches us, joining our dance. My dad followed her towards us.

'I'm so happy for you my baby boy' She pinches my cheeks. 'I love you Quinn. Words can't describe how excited I am for you to be my daughter in law and mother to my first grandchild' She smiled. My heart melted, hearing my mother say that. She never liked my ex girlfriend so it really did mean a lot to me that she loves Quinn.

'Aw thank you so much Anne! I'm so happy to be part of your family, thank you' Quinn grinned with her eyes tearing up of happiness. 

'I agree with her. I've told you this so many times but you really do make our boy so happy. We've never seen him truly this happy before and it means a lot to us' My dad smiled, patting his hand on my back. 

'I just adore you so much' Mum laughed, pinching Quinn's cheeks. 'I'm proud of you two. Right Derek, let's leave these two lovebirds and get me more wine' Mum giggled, grabbing Dad's hand and walked to the bar.

//

It is time for the great reveal. Everyone excitedly gathered around outside in the middle of a field, anticipation filled the air. I nervously held Quinn's hand as we wait for the big black balloon that we are going to pop. There's either gonna be blue or pink confetti.

'Are you ready?' I whispered in Quinn's ear as I hug her so tight. I don't think I've ever been this excited and nervous at the same time.

'Born ready. You?' She asked, holding my hand. 

''Me too baby' I smiled and kissed her forehead. Spencer walked towards us, proudly holding the giant balloon.

'One pin for you' He said, carefully giving me a pin 'and one for you' He also gave Quinn another pin. 

'On count of three. Three, two....ONE!' Quinn screamed. We both popped the balloon and instantly screamed as we see pink confetti.

'We're having a princess!' Quinn screamed excitedly, jumping into my arms. I held her so tight and spun her around in my arms. I'm such a lucky guy.

'We're having a daughter. Oh my god, that's so crazy!' I laughed, putting my head in my hands. I'm in shock.

'Mate, congratulations!' I heard Tristan shout. I turned around and saw the boys running to me and jumped into my arms. We all fell to the ground.

'We're gonna be the best uncles!' Connor laughed as we all stand up, regaining our balance again.

'I'm gonna be that overprotective uncle. Nobody gonna hurt our girl' James laughed. The boys hugged me once more before I go to hug everyone else.

'Congratulations!' Quinn's dad smiled, giving me a hug. 'Another princess in our lives, we are so lucky' He grinned proudly.

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a new photo

Liked by jamesmcvey and 997,048 others You are loved, little one

You are loved, little one. Can't wait to hold you and love you💗💗