2

quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 980,285 others Getting ready for the gender reveal today!🥺 so excited!! Boy or girl, what do you think??💗💙

Getting ready for the gender reveal today!🥺 so excited!! Boy or girl, what do you think??💗💙

View all 898,032 comments

bradleywillsimpson so excited❤️
thisisellarae I reckon it's a boy!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!🥺🥺
jamesmcvey I think it's a girl tbh, imagine if you get twins😂

————

'Hey princess, are you okay?' Dad asked, sitting on my bed as I do my makeup. I smiled at him and nodded my head silently in response. 'Where's Bradley?' He asked.

'He's at his house, getting some bits and bobs' I replied.

'Oh right. You seem very quiet today, what's wrong?' He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in concern.

'Nothing, I'm just anxious. Just want everything to be perfect tonight' I sighed. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

'It will be perfect. Nothing will go wrong tonight, we'll make sure of it' He grinned and hugged me tightly. 'Right, I better get changed now. You look beautiful by the way' He kissed my forehead and stood up.

'Thank you dad. I love you' I smiled.

'I love you too princess' He smiled and closed the door behind him. I exhaled deeply and continued my makeup. After I finish my makeup, Bradley entered my room with a huge grin on his face. Looking so handsome in his smart casual attire and I just wanna kiss him all the time.

'What?' I giggled as he pulled me in his arms.

'I'm just very excited' He laughed, spinning me around in the air. 'You look very very very very very nice' He grinned.

'You're so adorable. Thank you' I giggled. 'I don't even know what to wear' I sighed, rummaging through my wardrobe.

'You can just go in there in a dressing gown and we're still gonna say that you're beautiful' He smiled. 'I'll help you find an outfit' He chuckled quietly.

'I gotta look good. A hot baby mamma' I laughed.

'Ooh yes you are' He smirked as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

'Right, stop getting distracted' I laughed. 'What about this?' I asked, picking up a pair of nude bardot off the shoulder playsuit.

'Model it for me please darling' He winked at me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes as I get changed. As I am naked right now, I look at the mirror and smiled.

'I see the bump is getting bigger. Feels so real now' I gasped as I put my hand on my belly.

'That's amazing. So beautiful' He grinned, also gently placing his hand on my belly.

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 984,379 others So proud of my baby

So proud of my baby. She got a heart of gold and I could not admire her anymore than I already do. Carrying a human we created inside you really just makes me so proud of you. I love you❤️

quinnjonesxo you already got me tearing up!!🥺 I love u so much💘💘
jamesmcvey Aw you guys! Amazing words Brad !!❤️
itskirstie you guys too cute for the gram🥺😫❤️