13

bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 197,094 others

View all 99,803 comments

quinnjonesxo that smile😭😍 I miss u🥺❤️
spencejonesy it's actually weird not having you in the house ngl hahah, looking cute sir😉😂
connorball my good photography skills of course

//

'Mate can I just say that you're the best fiancé ever' Connor chuckled, resulting in everyone laughing with him.

'I try my best' I chuckled and winked at him jokingly.

'For real you don't even need to try, I can just tell how much Quinn appreciates you. We all can' James smiled. I couldn't help but just smile so hard hearing that sentence.

'Thank you' I chuckled. 'Anyway, so baby shower next month, all agreed?' I asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah definitely next month. If it was next week, it would just be too soon for Quinn as she needs a lot of rest' Tristan said and I nodded my head in agreement.

'Agreed' James said, nodding his head. 'We'll make sure it's the best baby shower ever' He grinned proudly. We got interrupted by my phone ringing. I instantly smiled as I saw it was Quinn calling me.

'Babyyyyyy' She giggled. Hearing her voice and her giggle just made my stomach flutter and my heart melt.

'Simping' Connor mouthed and winked. I rolled my eyes and gave him the middle finger. I walked to the kitchen to have no disruptions.

'Hey baby, how are you today?' I asked, sitting down on the kitchen island.

'I could be better if you were here' She chuckled. 'How are you?' She asked.

'Same same' I laughed. 'Did you sleep okay?' I asked.

'Yeah it was actually a really good sleep. I struggled to get to sleep at first because I couldn't get used being alone' She laughed. 'But I made it through the night' She said. I can just tell that she's smiling right now and that makes me happy.

'Aw babe that's really good! Just what you needed really' I said.

'Yes. I've been resting long enough soooooo can you come back?' She giggled.

'I've missed you so much, of course I can' I laughed. 'I'll be over in half an hour?' I questioned.

'Why can't you come over now?' She whined.

'Because I can't just abandon the boys' I laughed.

'Sure you can' She giggled.

'Cheeky' I laughed. 'No honestly I'll be there in 30 minutes I promise' I chuckled.

'Okay fineeee' She sighed. 'I better let you get back to the boys, see you soon babe. I love you and missing you alreadyyy' She sang.

'I love you so much. See you soon, I can't wait' I chuckled. After the phone call ended, I headed back to the boys in the living room and sat down.

'Is everything okay with Quinn?' Tristan asked, looking so concerned.

'Yeah she's okay, she actually sounded so happy. She wants me to come over so I'm leaving in half an hour' I informed the boys. They nodded their head in response.

'Why don't you just go now? We can finish the plan off for you' James asked.

'Are you sure?' I asked. They all nodded their heads again and laughed.

'Of course. Now go see your girl!' Connor laughed. I chuckled. I thanked them and headed out to my car. I decided that I was going to go to the shop first to get her favourite chocolates and flowers before I go to Quinn's house.

—-

'Aw babe!!!' Quinn squealed of excitement as she opened the door and hugged me whilst I was holding her chocolate and flowers. 'Thank you, you're such a cutie' She giggled. We walked upstairs to her room, she went to put the flowers in a vase while I sit on her bed.

'I missed you so much, last night was hell' I laughed.

'It was actually hard to fall asleep without you. Are you staying the night?' She asked as she sit on the bed next to me.

'Hell yes I am' I laughed.