32

'Ella just texted me that Spencer is gonna stay at her's for a few days' I sighed, reading the text message and then chucking my phone on the bed. It's the next day and I'm feeling even more worse.

'As long as he's safe' Dad said. 'What were you two arguing about last night then?' He asked.

'He was just calling me needy and he felt as if he couldn't be upset around me because I rely on him too much or whatever. I wasn't having any of it so I called him out on his bullshit and I told him to get out' I explained.

'Oh Quinn' He sighed in disappointment and my heart broke a little. I hate disappointing people, especially my own father.

'I understand where he is coming from but I also understand where you're coming from. You just need to see it from his point of view' He said, sitting on my bed as I lean against the wall, looking out the window.

'It's hard hearing the truth sometimes' I sighed, shaking my head in annoyance.

'If you really think about it, I'm gonna be at your wedding and the birth of my first ever grandchild. I'm most likely to not be there at his wedding and the birth of his child' He said. I started to realise and I immediately felt so guilty.

'Fuck, I'm such a shitty sister' I groaned in frustration. 'I'm so selfish' I sighed.

'No you are not. You're just as upset, no one wants to lose their father' He sighed, shaking his head. 'My dad, your grandfather, died when I was only 14. It was the most horrible thing to go through and I never wanted that to happen to my children and I hate that it's happening' He said tearfully.

'I'm sorry' I sighed.

'But I am worried about you. You got too much going on, I don't want you stressing too much because that's not healthy for you and your baby' He said. 'Promise me you won't stress too much?' He questioned.

'I'll try my best Dad' I said. 'But don't worry about me, I'll always get through it' I forced a smile. He smiled and hugged me.

'Okay I hope so. Right, I'm going to sleep because I'm very tired. I love you' He kissed my forehead.

'I love you too' I replied, watching him leave my room and enter his room. I grabbed my phone to send Spencer a voicemail.

'Hey Spencer. I hope you're okay and I'm so sorry for being a total bitch. Whenever you're ready, I promise I'll be here to listen. I love you so much' I sent him a voicemail.

//

BRAD'S POV

'How's my baby girl today?' Brad flopped his tired body on my bed and placed his hand on my belly.

'She was kicking earlier' I chuckled. 'How are you babe?' I asked.

'I'm good, finally sorted out the suits as yesterday there was a bit of a crisis but we got them' He smiled.

'I can't wait to see you in your suit. You're gonna look so handsome' I giggled. He crawled closer to me and pulled me in his arms.

'I can't wait to see you in your dress, gonna look absolutely amazing' He kissed me. 'We still got the wedding reception to organise' He added.

'That's sorted, Kirstie said she'll sort it out' I replied. He sighed in relief and nodded his head. 'We only need to do our vows, everything else is already sorted' I chuckled.

'I don't need to write them down. I'm gonna speak from the heart' He grinned proudly.

'I'm gonna write them down, it'll still be from the heart but I know I'm gonna freeze if I don't have the paper' I laughed.

'Yeah that's true you have stage fright' He chuckled. 'You'll smash it as always. I'm excited to hear it' He grinned.

'You're gonna make me cry so much on the day, I just know it' I giggled. 'I'm gonna wear waterproof mascara' I said.

'Yeah, can't be ruining your makeup' He chuckled. 'I can't wait for when the photographer send us the photos so we can always look back on our wedding day and we can show our kids' He smiled.