33

'Right now if I wasn't pregnant, I'd be downing vodka' I sighed, walking into my bedroom and sat on my bed with Ella. 'This is just too stressful' I said.

'I know babe but you can get through this, we're all here for you!' Ella hugged me. 'Spencer will come round' She smiled.

'How is he anyway?' I asked.

'He's much better than the past few days. We were talking last night and I think I knocked some sense into him. Hopefully he'll talk to you soon' She replied.

'I really hope so. Wedding is in two weeks now and I want everyone to be happy. I want to remember everyone being happy, not being awkward or didn't even turn up' I said.

'He'll definitely be there no matter what. He told me that he doesn't want to miss his sister's special day' She grinned at me.

'Good that's a relief' I chuckled lightly. 'I miss him so much even if he's really annoying' I laughed.

'I can't wait for him to come back here because he's doing my head in at home' She laughed. 'Don't get me wrong I love him so much but he's so messy and so loud. He's really caring though, he's telling me to rest all the time and keep touching my stomach to see if I got a baby bump yet' She giggled.

'I always thought it would be weird if my best friend and my brother ever got together. But now that I see how happy you guys are, I'm so thrilled for you. I never got to say that to you' I giggled and hugged her. 'You really do make him happy you know' I added.

'Yeah I know. Just waiting for him to put a ring on it' She smirked, pointing at her hand.

'He needs to hurry up' I laughed. 'I'm hungry, do you want to go out for food?' I asked.

'Oh yes, I was craving pizza all day' She laughed.

'Let's go to pizza express' I chuckled. 'But first lets take a selfie cos we looking cute today!' I grinned.

quinnjonesxo uploaded a post

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 487,907 others Baby mamas hitting the town🍕

Baby mamas hitting the town🍕

View all 423, 479 comments
bradleywillsimpson wowwww I want a slice of you😍🤯
connorball I can feel the girl power through the screen, you're that powerful 😅😂
itskirstie forever jealous of you two. Sexiest baby mamas ALIIIVEEEE🧡

//

I'm actually glad to spend the day with just ella because we haven't been alone together for quite a while and I felt bad. She's in the first trimester of pregnancy so I want to be there for her to help her and guide her because I've been through that stage.

'There's a group of girls there just staring at us?' Ella whispered to me, raising an eyebrow. 'They seem really nice though' She added. I subtly looked over the table and they smiled at me.

'Could be subscribers?' I replied, shrugging my shoulder.

'They're walking over' She murmured under her breath and started to adjust her position sitting down to make it less awkward.

'Oh god hi! We were wondering if you're Quinn and Ella and you are!' A young girl giggled. She looks about 16 and she is so cute. She is stood next to two girls who are around the same age so I'm guessing they're friends.

'Yes we are' I chuckled.

'I'm Sarah. These are my friends, Mia and Hannah. We watch your videos and we love you guys so much' She smiled so politely.

'Aw thank you so much!' I smiled. I stood up to hug them individually and they were so happy. Ella did the same and hugged them.

'And can I just say, Brad is an absolute angel! He's so lovely to you' Hannah giggled. I smiled at her and nodded my head in agreement.

'Oh 100%' I laughed. 'He can be very annoying but he's cute I guess' I chuckled.

'Do you girls have boyfriends?' Ella asked.

'I don't but Mia and Sarah have boyfriends' Hannah replied. 'Single for life' She frowned then laughed.

'Don't get me wrong, being in a relationship is great but being single is also a good thing. Hannah, you're still so young, you're so pretty and there's someone there for you. You still gotta do all these things you wanna do' Ella grinned.

'Yeah I guess so. Thank you' Hannah smiled. 'Congratulations on your pregnancy by the way' She said.

'Aw thank you' Ella replied.

'Right, our food arrived at the table. We'll leave you to it but it's so lovely to meet you. I love you!' Mia smiled. We hugged them goodbye again and sat down to continue eating our pizza.

'Aww how lovely were they?!' I said.

'So cute. They're so lovely as well which I'm surprised because most teenagers are arrogant' Ella laughed. I nodded my head in agreement.