7

tristanevans uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 78,075 others What a throwback!! Miss u bud, need another night out soon😉

What a throwback!! Miss u bud, need another night out soon😉

View all 65,498 comments
quinnjonesxo damn my fiancé looking so sexy🥵 and oh Tristan you scrub up well too 😂
tristanevans @quinnjonesxo aww thank u, I appreciate that you didn't leave me out😂
bradleywillsimpson miss you too!! yeah we deffo need a night out ASAP

—-

'Hey' Bradley groggily spoke as I carefully climbed into bed and I accidentally woke him up from his nap.

'Sorry I woke you' I whispered as I rest my head on his chest.

'No it's okay. I'm happy you're here now' He whispered with his eyes still shut and he kissed my forehead. I looked at him and smiled.

'Are you okay?' I asked. He nodded his head. 'Okay babe, I'll let you go back to sleep. I might go shower' I sighed.

'No baby, stay please' He sighed, hugging me so tight. 'Don't go' He whined.

'Okay okay I'll stay' I giggled. He finally opened his big brown eyes and grinned. 'Only because I've missed your cuddles all day' I said.

'I love you' He whispered as he slowly drifted back to sleep.

'I love you so so much' I kissed his cheek as I watch him fall asleep. I stayed in his arms for a good minute before I decided to get in the shower.

I grabbed my clean clothes and underwear and headed to the bathroom. As I turn on the water and wait for the hot water, I couldn't help but think that Bradley is hiding something. He couldn't look at me in the eyes all day and I feel like he's avoiding it by sleeping.

//

'Hey sis, look what I bought' Spencer smirked as he walked into the living room and sat down next to me. I'm just watching TV and editing my pictures on my laptop for my Instagram while Bradley is still sleeping.

'What?' I laughed. He pulled out white fabric out of a bag and I couldn't quite make it out. Until he laid it out neatly, I realised what it is. 'Aw that is so cute' I giggled. It's a cute baby grow with the writing "I have the best uncle in the world'

'I couldn't not get it' He chuckled. He also looked so proud of himself which I thought was funny as well.

'That's so you' I chuckled, shaking my head. 'There's some dinner leftover in the microwave for you' I said. I put my glasses back on and started to focus on my editing.

'Thank you. Are you okay? You seem quiet?' He questioned.

'Yeah' I sighed, shrugging my shoulders. 'I-I don't know b-' I started to talk but heard footsteps coming downstairs.

'Hello' Brad yawned, standing in the doorway.

'Hey sleepy princess' I chuckled. I moved my laptop and opened my arms wide for him to climb in and hug me.

'I missed you' He chuckled as he hug me.

'I missed you more' I kissed his head and squeezed him tighter. I heard the front door open and close.

'I'm home' My dad shouted.

'Welcome home' Spencer shouted back. I heard brad gasp quietly and he instantly let go of me.

'You okay?' I whispered. He smiled and nodded his head. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

'Everyone here?' Dad shouted. He walked into the living room and smiled. 'Okay good, you're all here' He exhaled deeply and sat down opposite us. Brad sat down next to me and held my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder.

'You okay daddy?' I asked. Dad looked at me and nodded his head. 

'Yeah erm, Spencer can you sit down please?' Dad replied. Spencer did what he said and he looked at me in confusion.

'Ooh is this a family meeting?' I chuckled.

'When Dad tells you to sit, you know it's never good' Spencer laughed. I nodded my head in agreement. Brad just sits there in silence, staring at the floor and tightened his grip on my hand.

'Okay I don't know how to say this or go about it so I'm just gonna come out and say it. I-I have brain cancer' Dad nervously said, not knowing where to look. My heart shattered into million pieces. Without thinking, I ran to Dad and hugged him so tight.

'No, this can't be happening' I cried so hard while squeezing Dad in my arms.

'I'm so sorry princess' He kissed my head. 'I will be okay. We will all be okay' He sighed.

'I'm sorry' Spencer sighed, joining our hug. 'I love you' He cried.

'I love you two so much. Don't worry about it, your old man is tough' Dad forced a chuckle. 'And you too Bradley, get over here' He smiled. Brad silently joined our group hug and he hugged me afterwards.

'Did you know?' I whispered in Brad's ear. He sighed and nodded his head. 'What the fuck?' I raised my voice at him.

'No, it wasn't like that. I only found out this morning' He tried to reassure me. Tears continued streaming down my face and I couldn't even be bothered to wipe the tears.

'I didn't want him to tell you. You've got enough in your plate' Dad said.

'That is so unfair. No matter what we're going through, we deserve to know how our father is doing. You're our Dad' Spencer sighed, shaking his head.

'That just broke my heart. I don't want you to hide things from me. We tell each other everything. Or at least I thought we did' I said to Brad and I looked away.

'Kid no, don't blame this on him. Blame me, I told him not to tell you. I was going to wait but he made me tell you guys today' Dad explained. I shook my head in disbelief and walked upstairs.

'Baby wait' Brad shouted, grabbing my wrist.

'Don't!' I yelled in tears, flinched my hand away from him and stormed upstairs to my room and slammed the door behind me.