My pup got hurt, someone has to pay

Denki POV

Of course right as I step out of Shinsos dorm Mina sees me. Great. I have a boner and I'm producing slick. She squeals and runs over to me.

"OMG THERES NO WAY HE FUCKED YOU!!!"

"MINA YOU IDIOT IVE KNOW HIM FOR LESS THAN 24 HOURS!" I shout back, im usually nicer I'm just not in the mood. "Now if you excuse me I want sleep, I'll see you tomorrow." I walk into my dorm and see my problem is almost gone and my slick is drying down a bit. I change out of my clothes and hop in a very warm shower. I'm showering and I can't help but think if Shinso singing, like hot damn he could be a top selling artist. I just think about the way the words come out so rich and smooth. I don't get it, if I had that talent I'd show everyone, I mean I guess I'm good at drawing but. It's not the same.

I finish up in the shower and hop out and put on boxers and some black sweatpants and start to take out my drawing supplies. I guess I'm best with charcoal, I start to sketch out Shinso. I just can't help it. I'm drawing the scene where he's in the door way with no shirt on and dangerously low sweat pants.

I blush thinking about it and get so lost up in it I don't stop till I hear a loud thud and a quiet shit come from Shinsos room. I throw what I was working on to the side and run to his dorm. I knock and wait a bit before coming in. I see a distraught looking Shinso on his ass in the middle of his floor. I walk up to him slowly and tap his shoulder. He flinches away and swings. I dodge it just in time. I whisper as to not scare him more.

"Hey Shinso, look at me, it's Denki. See." I hold my hand out and let him grab it so he knows it's me. He jumps and tackles me in a bear hug. He starts shaking and crying, and now that I'm hugging him I see he's sweating. "Here nod yes or no. Did you have a nightmare?" I get a nod. "Okay, do you want me to get us in your bed?" Another nod. "Okay and do you want to talk about it?" He violently shakes his head no and his breathing gets heavier. "Okay okay, shhhhhh, you don't have to, do you want me to stay with you for a bit longer?" He nods yes again. "Okay let's get under the blankets. I'm gonna let go really quick and get right with you okay." I let go a bit, just enough to get us situated and comfortable before fully reconnecting us.

"C-can we talk about something? A-an-anything other than the nightmare." He Croaks out. His voice sounds dry.

"Yeah! Here I'll talk about when my quirk first manifested, it's pretty funny. So I woke up one morning and walked downstairs. I got down there and yawned and suddenly, zap, I accidentally got my dad. Also broke the glass he was drinking out of. It took me a while to get control over my quirk, and now I still cant turn it off."

Shinso pov

As hes talking my breathing regulated and my crying is just sniffles now.

"Do you feel it? My quirk? It's almost like a soft haze around me." When I start to concentrate yeah. It's like a slight buzz.

"I-I do, that's interesting. It feels like a weird hug." I smile a bit. I hear Denki laugh and I look over at him. "Thanks again Denki." He stops laughing and looks over at me.

"It's no problem Shin, but what was it that got you so worked up?"

The images from my dream start to creep back in my head.
"Stupid bitch, I don't know how you got into UA, with a villains quirk like yours." Manoma (is that how you spell it?)

"Yeah. Like what the fuck, you're worse than the perv from 1-A." Tetsutetsu.

"Go kill yourself faggot." Kendo.
They all gang up and me and start punching me. I see Manoma pull something shiny out of his pocket, oh my god, it's a knife. He starts to drag the knife down my back.  It hurts I start screaming.
(I know that's not how they act and kendo's baby but just for the sake of the story)
Denki pov