Promise me Toshi

Denki pov

The other students slowly start filtering in. Soon enough the whole squad is in, I'm self consciously putting my hand on my neck covering my mark. I feel like Toshi notices. Bakugo hasn't been talking much,  he's just been staring at me.

"Sparky." I look over at him, everybody goes quiet. "What're you hiding under you hand?" I freeze, Hitoshi laughs from beside me. I slowly take my hand away, exposing the mark.

"Nice man!"

"Huh, sleepy claimed whats his."

"Damn, you got some sharp ass teeth Shinso." I blush and put my face on my desk.

"We got training today, hope you didn't make each other to bad." My head shoots up. Fuck the surprise.

"We do? Please say you're joking." Why'd I forget.

"They're right Denks, it's Thursday." I look over at him.

"You didn't think to tell me?" I pout.

"Relax, at least people will know not to touch you anymore." I can't believe he doesn't think this is a big deal.

"But you back, it looks like a lion got to you." I hear Bakugo and Kirishima laugh. He shakes his head.

"I can't physically train, I have a boot. Plus if I need to strengthen my quirk I have you." I whine.

"You're so unfair." He uses his quirk.

"Well guys, what do you wanna know." I blush, wanting to groan.

"I for one want to know if our Pikachu got marks that go a little farther down." God dammit Bakugo.

"Denki, how far do your marks go." DONT say it Denki.

"To my waist." God fucking dammit. Shinso laughs and looses control of me. "You're the one who put those there alpha~" thank god for that voice. Hitoshi freezes and I hear Kirishima growl, dragging Bakugo to their seats. "Two can play at this game Toshi." He looks over at me and growls. He leans over.

"Don't you forget how much you were begging for it, I still own you." I force my blush to go away.

"And don't forget, I know how to tease." He looks away and growls.

"Talk about sexual tension." I look up at Mina.

"Gotta keep him on his toes." I look over to see Kirishima whispering something to Bakugo while the blonde is blushing his ass off. I nod my head over to them.

"Poor Bakugo, he's gonna get railed." I laugh, forgetting about the whole Toshi teasing.

"Get to your seats class is starting." Aisawa's voice booms over everyone's else's. He starts his lecture and I start paying attention. About 30 minutes in I feel a paper hit my back. I turn around and pick it up, putting it under my desk and opening it. I read the note and freeze.

'I'm coming for you, wether you like it or not. You're mine.' I quickly look around to see who threw it. No one is looking at me, or looks suspicious. I turn around and raise my hand. Aisawa sees and calls me up to the front. I give him the note and he looks up.

"Who game Kaminari this note!?" Everyone looks shocked, Toshi coming up to the front, he takes the note and growls. I immediately sense something change, it's his pheromones. He lets out a protective growl and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the classroom.

"Who gave you this note?" He pushes me up against the wall.

"I-I dont know Shin. It hit the bad of my neck and I picked it up. I'm scared Toshi." I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him into a hug. He softens up dropping the note and hugging back. He sighs and wraps his arms around my waist. He plays with my hair. We stay like that for a while before Aisawa comes out. We break away as he walks up to us.