Only Hitoshi

Shinso pov

Gotta take care of mister giggles. He found out of my fidget toys and is making all his arms busy. He hasn't stopped giggling since he walked into my room. I sit on my beanbag in the corner of my room and finish the cart I was smoking earlier. After about 5 minutes it gone. I get up to make sure Shojis doing alright before I rummage through my clothes and find a work out shirt.

"Shoji?" He looks at me. "I'm gonna be gone for two seconds okay. Stay here. What's your favorite show?"

"Wonder pets!" I chuckle a bit.

"Of course let me put it on and don't leave this room." He nods to caught up in wonder pets. I grab my key and Denkis key. I jog to his room quickly unlocking it and putting my shirt on his dresser and heading back to mine. I open it and see Shoji still laying on my bed, he's just sleeping now. I open my phone to text the Tokoyami, he's pretty good friends with him. The only reason I have everyone's number is because I was added to a group chat.

Hey, it's Shinso can you please come get Shoji out of my room. He got a little too high and knocked out.

🐔- yeah give me a sec. what's your room number.

23, see you soon.

He read it so I know he's coming. I start to move Shoji around a bit to make sure he's still doing alright when I hear a knock on the door. I open it and Tokoyami is standing there with dark shadow ready to scoop up his friend. I quickly explain the story to him and let him leave with cargo.

I lay on my bed and pass out. Got I've been tired ever since Denki left, kinda got a headache also. Then it hits me. Those are signs of being fated mates. I quickly hop online and look up more symptoms.

• Tiredness
• Irritably
• headaches
• depressed when not around them for long periods of time.
•feel out of place
•can't stand large crowds.
•quick connection

Well half of those things I have constantly so, ya know. But are we and Denki fated mates? I'll ask him about it when he gets back.

Denki pov

"I forgot how fun shopping with you guys is." Then the 3rd yawn in 2 minutes hits.

"If you're that bored go back to the dorms man." Sero suggests.

"I don't know I don't wanna bale on you." I see Bakugo shooting me a smirk. "What Bakubro?"

"Well tiredness is another sign you've met your fated mate. Looks like coffee brain is your mate." I get kinda ticked off hearing Bakugo say that.

"Hey man! He's way smarter than you think shut up and learn a thing or two before you bad mouth him." I growl, scaring me a little. Mina takes a step back, Kiri gets ready to protect his mate, Sero goes with Mina, and Bakugo has the same shit eating grin on his face. "Sorry, it's just hes so perfect. I mean did you see his abs? And wait till you hear him sing! Jesus it's like the coming of Christ when you hear it! And don't get me started on his morning hair! He's also worked twice as hard as all of us to get where he is now. And he's just the strongest person from the bullying he received, and he just give the best fucking cuddles and he cares about me. He doesn't tell me to shut up when I know I've been ranting for too long. I mean he's so great!" I finished my rant and I realize I just gave away 3 secrets about him and me.

"OMG OMG OMG!!!! You sleep with him!!!" Of course that's all Mina got from that. I blush a lot and nervously smile.

"Yeah.... a couple times actually. YOU CANT TELL HIM I SAID THAT!" Mina looks ecstatic. I turn the Bakugo who started this in the first place.