You say that like its a bad thing

Longer chapters are gonna be more frequent cause I just want to post

Denki pov

I put on a determined face and pull down alphas boxers and pants in one swoop. His erection springs free, I look up at him and see he has a lazy smirk.

"Can't take it?" I shake my head.

"Never." I take the head of him in my mouth and I feel his hand fly to the back of my head, grabbing a fistful of hair. I slowly start moving my head up and down, taking in more every time. He starts moving my head up and down on his own so I let my jaw slack and stick my tongue out. He moves my head faster, gripping my hair harder. My eyes roll into the back of my head and a moan slips out of my throat.

"Fuck~ god you're so good at this Kit" I start to lick the underside on my way up. "G-god Denki~" I smile slightly, I'm doing a good job. He takes my head off his dick and breaths for a moment. I look at him confused.

"Y-you didn't finish?" He shakes his head, leaning down and resting his hand on my chin. He strokes his hand on my cheek.

"I know I'll finish another way~" I blush and nod. He brings my head up to his ear. "Bed, now." I scramble to get up on the bed. I sit in front of him and look up at him. He pushes me back and leans over me. He continues kissing down my body till he gets to my abs. He leans down and starts right about my v-line. He licks a strip all the way to my neck. My back arches and I moan as he continues.

"Al-alpha please~" he smirks down at me. He leans down again.

"Please what Denks?~" I gulp hard and pant.

"Fuck me." Something in him snaps. He growls and starts kissing down my body again, more aggressively this time. I feel him suck especially hard right below my collar bone. My hands go up to the back of his head and grab a chunk of hair, pulling him closer. I feel him smirk against my skin and lick over the bite mark. Continuing down he finds his way quickly to my underwear, with a slight bulge in it. He licks over it, through the barrier and my hips roll up. He holds me down again and and puts his hand in my underwear, not taking them off. I whine and try to roll my hips but he won't let me.

"Patience Denks, patience." He presses his hand against me, slightly turning it while kissing my torso again.

"T-Toshi~ please fuck." I whine arching my back off the mattress. He grabs my dick roughly, squeezing slightly.

"Not my name slut." I whine loudly at the action and the nickname. My eyes roll to the back of my head.

"God alpha, master, please~" He freezes. I didn't even know I could do that. That please sounded like I was just about to cum. I guess that's another thing an Omega can do to control the alpha in a way.

"You wanna get rammed Kit?" His chest rumbles. I nod my head and moan as he starts stroking me up and down. "I need your voice babe."

"God, please. Just destroy me already~" he quickly yanks my underwear off and shoves to fingers into me. I moan and spread my legs apart further. He chuckles, sitting on his knees and bringing my hips up. He sticks some in and waits for me to give him the okay. "Toshi, I think you forgot I like pain, just rail me already." Again with the voice. He snaps again and quickly thrusts in. We both moan at the feeling.

"Wait Denki, the condom." He goes to pull out and I grab his hand.

"I'm on birth control. Now fuck your pretty little omega~" he growls and quickly thrusts back in. I moan at the burn of the stretch. He pulls almost all the way out before going all the way in. He does that slowly for a while until he speeds up. Setting a ruthless pace, growling every so often. His hands reach up to my hair, taking big sections he yanks. I moan loudly, grabbing his shoulders and squeezing, I sure I'm leaving marks.