This Really Sucks

This chapter is longer than usual, enjoy
Shinso pov)

With little convincing from Denki I'm going to see Jiros friend to experience a heat for an hour. If what I've seen from Denki is true this is gonna suck. But I want to know.

"Alright, this is her dorm." Jiro knocks on the door, stepping back. The door opens and a caramel skinned girl answers the door. She has little red horns coming out of her forehead and her hair is a dark green.

"Jiro? Who's this?" She gestures to Denki and I.

"This is Denki and his alpha. The purpled haired one, Shinso, wants to know what's it's like to have a heat. Can you help?" She smiles, stepping back and letting us in.

"Course I can! I'm always happy to help. I'm Sachio!"

"Nice to meet you! So this only lasts an hour right?" Denki steps in first, smiling brightly.

"Yeah, but I can always turn it off if it gets to much."

"And how to you turn it off?"

"Oh, I just have to press my hand on your forehead. To activate it I just need to put my finger tips on yours, simple really." Denki nods, letting me walk in. Her overall dorm atheistic is forest. She had a small pot of mushrooms and flowers on her window sill and has a bookshelf of books about nature. "Okay, sit on the bed. I'm only gonna give you about 10-15 minutes, okay?" I nod, feeling Denki thread his hand through mine. "Let me see your hand." I hold my hand up and she places his finger tips to mine. She tilts her head down and closes her eyes. I feel heat rip through my entire body and shiver.

"Holy shit." Denkis hand tightens as the heat gets worse in my lower stomach. I feel a layer of sweat cover my body and something in my stomach starts hurting, like really fucking bad. I clench my jaw and let out a deep breath from my nose. "I-I didn't know it was t-this bad." My voice wavers and I grab my side in pain. It feels like hamsters are trying to claw their way out from inside me.

"Are you okay Toshi?" I nod, grunting when the pain gets worse. "You need to stop it?"

"N-no. You can't j-ust turn off a heat." The pain slowly goes away but the heat is still there. I gasp when I feel the heat shoot through my body again, this time much much stronger.

"Second wave of heat just hit." I look up at Sachio, how did she know? "I can tell cause I can feel the heat in my palms. The heat got really bad just now. 6 more minutes and you're done." It's only been 4 minutes!?

"H-heats are so m-much wo-rse than ruts. J-Jesus Christ." Denki laughs.

"How come you thought ruts were worse?"

"N-not the time." He laughs again.

"Yeah sorry."

"I-I'm gonna be honest. I thought you were o-Shit!" Another cramp starts and I grab my stomach again.

"You thought I was over reacting? Damn, you should also be getting slick. In my opinion that's like the worst part. It's sticky and uncomfortable and you just don't stop, it's like a faucet. You're lucky your body physically can't." I quirk a brow, grunting at the pain.

"Yeah I agree with Denki on this one. There's stuff you can do to make the heat and pain go away, but the slick? You just have to grit your teeth and deal with it." I turn to Jiro and bite down on my jaw, how much time is left?

"4 more minutes." Theres my answer. I want to whine but my stupid alpha pride is getting in the way. I groan, feeling the pain fade but more heat come. "3rd wave. Good luck, the 4th ones the worst. By then you usually found something to help, but you want to feel the worst of the worst. Now because this one is the worst I'm getting my hand ready to turn it off whenever. If you thought the others were bad you're in for a surprise." I groan again at the thought, it gets worse? I brace myself for another cramp and when it hits the whimper that escaped my throat doesn't tell half of it. It feels like I'm getting surgery but I'm still awake. Or like someone stabbed my side then punched it.