Omega Trip

HI! So this chapter IS SO MUCH longer than usual because I'm basically writing this chapter all in Denkis pov and all the next in Hitoshis pov. And they're gonna be of the same week so✌️✌️✌️
Denki pov))

Well this just absolutely sucks ass. All the omegas and alphas are going on separate trips to have some 'quality time' with eachother. So I have Bakugo, Jiro, and Tsu all going on a trip with me. The worst part is I'm supposed to start me heat the last 3 days we are there and Toshi starts his rut the day after he goes to wherever he's going.

"I hate this!" I slam another pair of pants in my bag, earning a light chuckle from Hitoshi. "You're telling me you aren't mad! How! You start you literal rut the day you're supposed to start doing thing and you're gonna go through all the shitty rut things. I'm just happy Jiro will be there." I whine, dramatically throwing myself against the wall.

"Baby, you'll be fine. With heats other omegas can help, with ruts you're on your own." I look over at him.

"I'm sorry to hear that but we're both gonna be miserable without eachother." He walks over and hugs me, resting his head on mine.

"We will, I'm not doubting you but it's only a week. You'll be fine. So what, my rut is conveniently right when the week starts, I'll be okay. With how many times we've had sex I have the masterbation material I'll need." I snort, hugging him back.

"And I still have My Eyes Only on snap~ you might get a few of those." He kisses the top of my head.

"I'll be looking forward to it. Now we need to pack. So no more whining and you get a kiss." I want to groan but I just nod.

"Yeah, fine." We continue packing in a comfortable silence. "Hey Toshi! Can I take some of your clothes? You can take some of mine, for your rut and stuff."

"That'll be fine, here." He gives me two tank tops that smell absolutely delicious. "My workout clothes."

"Thank you Alpha!" He smiles, grabbing things from my closet. "Don't you want some of my heat clothes? I only use them in heats in case something stains them. They've been washed but they still smell." He puts the shirt back and nods. I go to our dresser and pull the extra shirts I have for heats and give them to him. He takes a deep breath and blows a puff of air past his lips.

"Thank you Kitty~" I bite back a groan.

"You're trying to make my heat start early aren't you?" He laughs.

"Just teasing baby. Let's go, some people are probably already in the common room." I nod, leaning up and kissing his nose.

"After you." We walk downstairs with our bags and share a small kiss and head to our respected groups.

"Oh, hey Denki." Jiro glances over at me.

"Hey, where Tsu?"

"She got sick, she ain't coming." Bakugo grumbles. "'S bullshit." I huff a laugh.

"Welp! Then it's just us. Also, I'm letting you know now I'm supposed to start my heat the last three days but I brought heat delayers. So everything should be fine."

"And I'll be there, if the blockers don't work." I smile at Jiro.

"Yeah! I'm just a little worried because Toshi is supposed to start his rut Tuesday. And if ruts are as bad as he says they are I feel bad." I look over at the group of alphas. Toshi, Kirishima, Shoji, Momo, and Toru are in a circle.

"He'll be fine. Eijirō can keep him in check." I turn to Bakugo and frown.

"I'm not doubting your alpha I'm just being worried." Jiro places a hand on my shoulder.