Youre so not fair

Shinso pov

Its been 3 days. Finally off bed rest. I pick up my phone and call the top person in my contacts.

"Hello?" God I love his voice.

"Hey Denks, wanna do something today?"

"Toshi, I would love to but I think you shouldn't just go all out right after you got off bed rest. How about we go down in the common room and maybe take a walk?"

"That would be great. I need to get out of this bed. Hey, and you don't have to help me use the bathroom anymore!" I hear him laugh over the phone. I hear someone in the background.

"Who are you talking to?" Sounds like Toru, we haven't gone public with our relationship yet. We know people are gonna except us, we already have two gay relationships. But I just don't want people to know quite yet. Denki respects that, I love him so much.

"Oh just Shinso, he wants to do something cause he's off bed rest now." I hear a muffled response from Toru before Denki turns his attention back to me. "Do you need help getting down here?" I realize it might be hard with the crutches and elevator.

"Uhh, yeah. Come to my room, I'm gonna change real quick then we can go."

"Okay see you soon, bye!"

"See ya." And with that Denki hung up. I hop over to my closet resting my weight on the door. I pick out a dark purple muscle tank top. The ones where there's just a giant hole in the sides. I know that drives Denki crazy. I also grab some black shorts. My legs are pretty much fine now, and it's hard with pants and my boot. I hear the door open and know it's Denki so we're all good.

"Hey Toshi." I grunt to show I heard him.

"Hey I know I said I don't need help but I need some help with changing." I turn around tossing him the outfit I picked out.

"Alright. I don't mind if I get to see your body for often." I laugh at him. We've gotten pretty good at this whole work together thing. I take my old shirt off while Denki starts on my pants, after I'm done with my shirt he helps me stand and I shrug my pants down to my boot and he carefully takes the rest off around my boot. I put on the shirt and he start by sliding my new pants over my ankles and boot. I pull them the rest of the way up, ace bandage my crutches so they don't hurt using them all day. And we're set.
(I've had to do this cause I had crutches for 2 weeks😎😎)

Denki sees I'm wearing a muscle shirt and quirks a brow. I lean down to say something along the lines of 'like what you see?' but he beat me to it.

"2 weeks till you can have free reign, might wanna keep your hormones in check till then." I growl. My omega is trying to tell me what to do.

"Oh, baby. You think you can make it two weeks. I'm prepared to make that living hell for you. Don't touch yourself for two weeks." Alpha voice, He pretty much has to follow that otherwise he'll get super sick. He whines.

"You're no fair, how come omegas don't get any control." I look at him with a questioning glances.

"Are you forgetting about your motherly instinct? That shit can be scary as hell. If anyone even tried to hurt me they would be literally fucking dead. I'm your pup basically, omegas are strong as hell when they need to be. You literally grow claws and sharp ass K-9 teeth." He lights up like a light bulb.

"And the fact that my hormones can make the alphas swoon over me. I can make it a living hell for you too alpha~." He starts towards my door before turning his head to the side. "Coming big boy?" I growl, once this two weeks is up he's gonna fucking get it. I nod and follow him out into the hallway. We're walking to the elevator talking about random stuff, we round the corner and who do I see? Manoma. They man who made me almost take my own life. I freeze and Denki notices he glances up and sees it's him. Here comes momma bear mode.

"You." Manoma glances up and sees it's me. He smirks starting towards me until Denki steps in again.

"Don't you fucking touch him." His growl sounds deeper than mine.

"What's and omega like you gonna do." I hear denki chuckle. He steps off to the side.

"Go ahead, see what I can do." Monoma smirks and continues to me again. Right before he gets to me Denki grabs him and throws him over his shoulder. He leans over top of Manoma and growls something in his ear. The bitch under Denki looks scared. He goes to try to get up again, but Denkis quicker. He sits on his waist, putting his hands above his head and sparks start to fly out of his other hand.

"W-what the hell man!?" Well well well, he sounds scared.

"Hey Shinso."

"Yeah?"

"Go get Mr. Aisawa. I'm sure he'd be happy to know I have this asshole in check." I nod, and start towards the emergency call button.

Denki pov.

"So it's you huh?" He looks up at me scared.

"What do ya mean man?! I was just trying to go meet up with Mineta!"

"You're the mother fucking bitch who hurt Shinso. I'm surprised you'd show your face around here." Just then Mina walks out of her dorm.

"Kami? What are you doing?" I turn my head to hear, keeping my eyes on Manoma.

"This is the fucking asshole who hurt Shinso for 8 long months. And let me tell ya, it's taking all my power to not fucking kill him right here right now." Mina looks pissed. She stands behind me as Manoma tries to get away. I send a warning shock into his wrist. "Try anything funny again I'll fucking rip your heart out of your own body."  I can feel my claws and k-9's starting to grow.

"Hey Kami, I hate him as much as you do but, calm down a bit." Mina says behind me. She's right I'm basically tipping on the edge of no control. Just as I start calming down Shinso and Aisawa comes to see what's happening. He looks down and sees the waste of cum underneath me and sighs happily.

"Finally, we've looked all over campus for you. Thank you Denki you can get off of him now." Aisawa says activating his quirk and getting his trapping net ready. I step off of him and Aisawa gets him immediately. I walk over to Toshi.

"Told ya so." I look up at him confused. "You just pinned and dominant alpha to the ground and made him a little piss boy. Omegas are strong as hell to. And, hey open your mouth for a second." I open my mouth. "Look at how sharp your teeth are, and you claws. You easily could've killed him, but you didn't."  I smile to myself.

"Maybe omegas are superior after all."

"Well, I can still turn you into a literal moaning mess, so I don't know about that." I blush and look away.

"You're so not fair."

Just a little Kaminari is an amazing boi who doesn't get enough credit.