Cat and Dog

Denki pov

"Do you trust me?" I ask, taking my sweatshirt off. He nods, whining again. I notice now his tail and ears are out. I put my hand on his shoulder, purring loudly and lightly blowing on his scent gland much like Jiro does. He purrs back, taking another deep breath. 

"T-the cramps." He whimpers, grabbing his stomach. I move my hand down to his lower abdomen. I take three of my fingers and press down, rubbing small circles. "Thank you." I nod.

"Can I scent you, it helps trust me." He nods.

"I don't want to feel this hot, do whatever." I nod, leading down and lightly brushing our necks to together. He leans towards me, panting getting slightly better. My hand is still rubbing his stomach and I'm blowing cold air on his neck when I hear the door start to open. Bakugos tail starts wagging, Kirishima's back.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna warn your alpha." He nods, laying back on the mattress. I quickly make it to the door, opening and stepping out quickly.

"Kaminari?" Kirishima looks surprised. He sniffs the air and growls.

"Bakugo is in a pretty intense heat right now and he asked me to help him with some of the pain while you were gone. He's already in full fledge omega mode, warning." He nods, his ears and tail are already starting to show. "Okay, whenever you're ready." He nods, taking a deep breath opening the door. Bakugos head shoots up and Kirishima growls. I make my way back to my own dorm and find Toshi lazily looking through Hulu. He sniffs the air and quirks a brow.

"I can't smell me on you. Only Kirishima and Bakugo. Come here." I walk over to him. He yanks me into his lap. "Why did my omega go to someone's else's dorm in a rush and come back with no proof of being marked?" He drums his fingers against my thigh.

"My friend was in heat. I was helping." His eyes flick up to my head.

"Then why are your ears out? That turned on my another alpha?" I shake my head, I didn't even know they came out.

"I promise I was helping a friend. Omega didnt go to another alpha." Toshi smirks up at me, own ears popping out. His tail wraps around my own.

"I'm gonna need to put my scent back on you." He brings me down, rubbing our necks together. I purr lightly, disconnecting our tails. I let my tail trail down his arm. "What are you doing Kitten?" I smile down at him.

"Just using my tail for something other than a stabilizer." He continues scenting me and I feel my body start morphing. It hurts slightly but I don't mind.

"D-Denks?" I look down at him.

"Yeah?"

"You're turning into a cat." I pull away, quickly finding a mirror and oh my god. I start feeling light headed so I sit down, taking a deep breath.

"I don't feel so good." He picks me up, holding me in his arms. I hear him say something but I pass out shortly after.

Le time skip

I wake up and feel slightly off. I yawns, stretching. I look down and see my hands are now small cat paws. I let out what I thought was a yelp but was more of a high pitched meow.

"Denki?" I turn my head to Alpha. I purr, walking over to him.

"Alpha!" Is what I wanted to say but I just let out another meow. I purr, rubbing my head along his stomach. I feel his fingers come down and scratch my ear. I purr loudly, leaning into him. Toshi grabs his phone out of his pocket, calling who I assume is Aisawa.

"Yeah, he's awake now." There's a small pause. "He's currently in my lap." I yawn. He smiles down at me. "Oh good yawn!" I purr at the tone of his voice. The door opens a minute later, i tilt my head towards the door. I'm currently on my back, getting some belly rubs while I rub my head against his legs. Mr Aisawa comes over, sitting on the bed.