Sleepover

Denki pov)

"Toshi, do you wanna do something today?" He looks over from his phone and shrugs.

"There's talk of a sleepover hap-" the door flies open and we both turn. It's Mina.

"Okay you gays! There's a class sleepover tonight happening in the common room! Tonight, and you two are going! No buts, ands, of ifs! See you tonight!" She leaves as quickly and she came. Me and Toshi look at eachother and laugh.

"Looks like we have something for tonight." He nods, calming down from his laugh. "But nothing to do in the mean time. Oh! I can work on that drawing!" He quirks a brow.

"What drawing?" I gasp, he doesn't remember.

"The one I was doing cause you wore a skirt, remember?" He nods.

"I do now." I smile, getting up and walking over to my desk. I bend over and grab the stuff I need. I turn and see Toshi staring. Expected but still funny. I laugh, standing back up and walking over to him.

"You like my ass far to much babe." He blushes, looking away and shrugging. "I don't mind though." I open the page and look at my progress. The hands legs and about 25% of the abdomen is done. I grab my bag with the pencils I was using and continue on the body.

"Hey baby, why do you like drawing me so much?" I shut down at the question, is he serious?

"Babe, you're my mate and boyfriend. I love you with every fiber of my being, of course I like drawing you. And like I said before, I draw things that won't leave my head. Like the one where I'm riding you, or the one where you're on top of me. They were stuck in my brain for ever, so I drew them." He blushes again, leaning down and kissing my nose.

"Can I see the one of you riding me again? I don't remember it." I smile, flipping to the page and giving it to him. "D-did you really like it that much?" I nod.

"We've only done it twice but you just feel so much bigger like that. It's my favorite position for sure." He smirks.

"I like it cause you pleasing yourself on me is hot, so we both get pleasure out of it. Nice to know." I smile, leaning up and placing a light kiss on his lips.

"We'll have to do it more then." He nods, pressing his lips on mine. I groan lightly, fluttering my eyes closed and bringing a hand up to his jaw. He grabs my waist and lifts me into his lap, slowly trailing his hands under my shirt. I shove the drawing pad out of the way and wrap my hands around his neck. He breaks away, resting our foreheads together.

"Love you Tosh."

"Love you too Denks." I cuddle into his chest, kissing his collar bone. He purrs, making me snuggle into his chest more. I purr back, rubbing our necks together. He wraps his hands around my waist again and scents me back.

"I love you alpha." He laughs lightly.

"I love you too Baby, so much." I purr loudly, feeling my ears and tail come out. "That happy? You're adorable Denki." He trails his hands up and cups my ears, scratching them. I melt into his touch, running my tail up and down his leg. "Let's cuddle till the sleepover, yeah?" I answer with a purr, yawning. He moves us so we're laying down.

Le time skip.

"Is it time yet?" Toshi sighs and walks towards me.

"This is the 5th time you've asked in 3 minutes, every time I say I'm ready when you are. So do you want to go now or later?"

"Now, obviously!" I hop off the bed and grab my phone. "Come on Tosh! We need to get in our pjs!" He laughs.

"I sleep without a shirt, you really think they won't mind?" I frown.