Drawings

Kiri pov!

I growl lightly. The hell got into me? I felt like my body was being controlled. Like I couldn't stop it. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed while Katuski is laying in the bed sleeping. I sigh, running a hand through my hair. I have to apologize to Kami, it was unmanly to do that while we both have mates. I flop back on the bed, accidentally waking Katsu.

"What's wrong Red?" I shrug, I know what's wrong but I don't want to say it. "Bullshit. I'm gonna force it out of you if I have to." He yawns, scooting over time me.

"How can you read me so well?" He sighs.

"One, we're literally mates. Two, don't change the subject." I huff a laugh, leaning into him.

"I don't really know. When Kaminari was over something over took me, it like I wasn't myself. I want to apologize but I don't want to seem like a dick. And knowing Shinso, he's already angry and won't want to listen to me. I mean I can understand, if he did that to you I would rip his throat out. I just feel like I'm not myself recently." He nods, kissing my temple.

"Want me to distract you?" Katsu kicks the blankets off, placing his hand on my thigh. I smile at him, leaning forward and kissing his forehead. He slides down between my legs. How did I get so lucky?

Shinso pov)

"Denki! I'm not putting a skirt on!" How the hell did I end up in this situation. I woke up from my nap and Denki is begging me to put a 'cute' outfit on.

"Come on, please! It'll be fun!" He shoves the skirt and croptop in my hands.

"I won't fit!" He shakes his head, grabbing the shirt and pulling.

"Look! It's stretchy! And the crop top is huge on me it will be fine. Now go." He shoves me towards the bathroom. "Come on! Please! What can I do for you to try it on?" I sigh, hunching my shoulders.

"You draw me a picture, of me. I don't care what it is but it has to be a full body shot." He nods, already running over to his desk. I sigh walking into the bathroom. The things I do for this bratty omega.... I grab the hem of my shirt and tug it off. Same with my pants. The crop top doesn't look half bad but the skirt is what I'm worried out. "Denks! How the hell do you put this on?" The bathroom door opens revealing a excited omega.

"Here," he grabs the skirt, holding it out. "It's a slip on, step into it." I nod, taking it from him. "Need anymore help?" I shake my head, letting him leave the bathroom. Okay, time for no return. I step into the skirt, looking in the mirror. I mean it's not to bad it's just weird, I've never really dressed like this. I open the door and look away blushing. I hear Denki gasp and run over. "The skirts a no but you look hot in a crop top." I blush harder, bringing a hand up to my face.

"Thanks, I guess..." He purrs, grabbing my waist and pulling me into a hug.

"No problem Tosh! Leave the crop top on and put some grey sweatpants on. You're gonna look delicious~" I smile and look down at him.

"What're you drawing?" He lights up, detaching us and running to his desk.

"It's a combination of things I've seen. The top half is of the picture you took in the shower and the lower half is you in a pair of tight sweatpants. It's a really rough sketch, and this is gonna take way longer than most of my drawings." I nod, picking up the pad of paper. It's a oval shape with circles where my arms are gonna be.

"It looks great Denks. I'm changing out of this skirt. I don't know how you wear these." I push the skirt down and kick it off. "Plus you look cuter in them." He smiles, going back to sketching. I grab some sweatpants and shrug them on. "I'm gonna go hang out in the common room, you wanna come?" He thinks a moment before nodding.