Happy Endings

3rd pov))

It's been a year since Kaminari and Shinso have graduated UA. They moved in together in the fall. A nice little apartment tucked away in the suburbs is the best thing they could ever imagine. Soundproof and smellproof walls is the bed invention ever as far as Shinso is concerned. Both of the UA graduates have been signed to the same company for hero work and are a very powerful duo. The couple has 3 cats. Bear, Waffle, and Taxi. The first two are the ones they fell in love with at the shelter on Hitoshi's 18th birthday and Taxi is a stray. She's a beautiful reddish-brown with piercing blue eyes. The couple found her on the street by a taxi stop and took her home. Since Bear runs the house she had to fight for some respect. But now they're practically inseparable.

"Hey Tosh! What do you want for dinner?" Kami walks out of the kitchen in nothing but his alphas shirt and some boxers.

"Whatever you want baby, remember our friends are coming over to catch up." Shinso walks behind Kami and hugs him, bringing them closer together. Their sex life has slowed down quiet a bit. Only really managing to go rough when their heats or ruts come up. Conveniently their heats and ruts usually match up now, probably something to do with being mated and all. Denki plays with the ring on his finger as he is taken into Shinsos arms. Hitoshi proposed three weeks ago and it still feels like a dream to Kami.

"Love you Tosh." The taller let's out a purr.

"Love you to baby." Kami turns around in Toshis arms, throwing his hands around his neck. Denki leans up and kisses Hitoshi, pulling him down a little. The taller returns it, with some intent behind it. The smaller laughs and breaks it, placing a finger on the alphas lips.

"We have guests coming over. I would love to but we can't." Hitoshi Let's a breath past his lips.

"I know. You go get dressed. I'll call for pizza or something." Kami smiles, pecking his lips again before walking into their bedroom. Shinsos eyes are locked on his ass as he walks away. Hitoshi stays true to his promise and calls for two large pizzas. Denki walks out in sweatpants and a new shirt.

"Hey Alpha, you think we should keep Bear in our room. She literally hates people." Denki walks over to said cat and picks her up, kissing her head.

"Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. Maybe put some water and food in there to. And a pee pad. I'm not cleaning that shit again." Denki huffs a laughs and puts the cat down.

Mina pov)))

I knock on the door, hopefully the first one here.

"Toshi! Can you get it? I'm getting Bear settled!"

"Got it!" The door opens and I jump at Shinso, hugging him. "Nice to see you to Mina."

"Eeee! I'm so excited!" I let go and walk into their apartment. Surprisingly more put together than I thought.

"Waffle, you can't escape. You're to fat, I'd notice." Shinso bends down as I look down. A cat! And it's name is waffle! Shinso stands back up with the cat and closes the door.

"Waffle! That's adorable!" He smiles.

"We have two others. Taxi and Bear. However if you move Bear can and will kill you so she's in our bedroom. And Taxi likes to hide so, good luck." I reach out to pet Waffle and he melts into my hand. "Look around Denki should be out soon."

"Mina! Oh my god!" I turn around in time to be taken into a bear hug by Kami.

"Kami! Oh look at you! My baby is all grown up!" I hug back and smile.

"I can't wait! We have pizza and ah!" I hear a laugh from Shinso as we break away from eachother.

"I haven't seen you this excited since the proposal." I gasp, yanking Kamis hand into mine. I see a ring with a big Diamond in the middle.