Kinks and party games

I'm doing less frequent updates. Longer chapters ❤️

Denki pov.

"So anyway, do you still want to go to the common room?" I don't want him to feel uncomfortable or like he's being forced. He nods.

"Sure as long as you don't mind. Of course. Also, I'm ready to tell people about us. (That wasn't suppose to be in bold AHHHH)

I smile. "Great. I kinda need to calm down after the whole Manoma thing so can you, release some calming scent. So my "momma bear mode" knows you're okay?"

"Yeah, it would be nice to go lay down on the couch in the common room." I nod in agreement. I take a deep breath and smell coffee and wood. I purr and nuzzle into his side.

"You smell really good." He smiles down at me.

"I'm glad, I am your alpha after all." I blush and actually start heading to the elevator now. We step in along with Shoji, Tokoyami, Mina, and Toru.

"Hey uh, thanks for taking care of me Shinso." Shoji says.

"Huh? Oh don't worry about it, it was actually pretty funny." He smiles. Shoji nods his head and turns around. I get kinda bored on the ride down so I nudge Hitoshis side. He looks down at me and quirks and eyebrow.

"I'm bored." He laughs and looks away.

"Only you could get bored on a 30 second elevator ride." I pout and look away.

"Wait Shinso, did you just laugh?" Toru turns around to look at me and Toshi.

He tilts his head to the side. "Uh, yeah. Why?"

"I've just ever heard it before." She turns around and goes back to her phone. But my god that head tilt was adorable. He reminds me of a cat. He doesn't show physically affection much, he loves them, and he kinda has the same attitude as a cat. I laugh to myself at the though of Toshi being a cat.

"What's so funny Denki?" Shinso asks.

"I-I just imagined you as a cat!" I double over with laughter and so does Mina. He tilts his head to the side again.

"You're the one who purrs when I play with you hair. If anything you're the cat." Mina freezes and looks and Toru and at the same time they both squeal.

"Omg omg omg omg!!!!! Are you guys a couple?!" Toru literally shouts at us. Shinso starts scratching his forearms.

"Uhh, yeah. Yeah we are. Don't tell anyone though. We want to tell them." I answer because I don't think Shinso wants to right now. I let out a little of my scent to make sure he's okay. He takes a deep breath and shoots me a small smile. The elevator doors finally open. Took long enough. We all get off and head to our respected areas in the common room.

"Does anyone want to watch a movie? Me and Denki we're gonna start one!" Shinso shouts getting almost everyone's attention.

"Sure."

"Why not."

"I'm in if Eijiro is in."

"Welp me and Kat are in."

"I'm in. No horror though!"

"Got nothing better to do."

Soon enough everyone says yes. So the argument of what movie is next. I personally think we should watch Antman. Mina, Toru, Urakaka, Tsu, Momo all want kissing booth. And the guys all want End Game. And Jiro and Shinso want Evil dead. So we ended up watching End Game. Shinso lays down on one of the many couches and I freak out on wether or not go snuggle with him. He must have seen me in a panic and opened his arms. I lay down with him as he starts playing with my hair. I purr quietly and nuzzle into his side. He lets off some calming scent and I take a deep breath, cuddling even closer to him than before. He stops playing with my hair and moves his hands down to my hips. After a while I slowly started sleeping.