NEW BOOK

HEY BITCHES NEW SHINSO AND KAMINARI BOOK OUT

It's called Blood and Brushes! Here's the description to see if you'd like it!

Collage/no quirks AU

Both Kaminari and Shinso are going to the best Cosmetology School in the USA. UA. However theyre studying different things there was a glitch in the dorm system so they good paired together. Chaos ensues.
~~
Kaminari knew he loves Special Effects Makeup when he was 13 and saw a post on Instagram. Since then he's been working hard and proving to his parents he's responsible enough to go to such a good school. And my god when he meets his roommate he loves it even more.
~~
Shinso has always been into hair ever since he could remember. Hair dye, styles, cuts. Every thing. So when he asked to go to UA for hair his parents weren't surprised. They let him go but he's nervous. He has night terrors, insomnia, and some really bad sleep paralysis. He was hoping he could ignore his roommate but no, of course he got paired with a loud dumb blonde who can't keep his mouth shut. Whatever, he just needs to make it out alive.

WARNINGS
Drinking and drugs (barely but still)
Blood& Injures (both fake but still)
And some graphic nightmares and bad sleep paralysis.
Most the sfx (special effects makeup) Kaminari does are actually going to by my personal looks so you might see a lot of me in this story